Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 valued at £89.99 @ bestdaily

As some people had trouble with the other post, I will do them daily.

Countdown to Crimbo with these giveaways
    Over on the O2 advent calendar today they're giving you the chance to win a FREE Samsung Galaxy S5 phone!

Their fab phone would make a great present for a loved one this Christmas, and it comes with a sleigh-load of cool additions.

The phone has a built in heart-rate monitor and S Health apps, perfect for that post-Crimbo calorie counting! There's an included fingerprint scanner that can be used for screen unlock and payments (great to stop nosy kids racking up your bills), plus a Kids' Mode to keep them safe. On top of that there's also a superfast auto-focus camera, AND the phone uses the very latest Android operating system.

This is below the phone:

For your chance to win your dream phone, just click here!

15 Comments

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

Cheers

Thanks - but is this actually a proper competition? Can't see any entry form and when I click on the phone, a link takes me to where their best deal is advertised. Is it just me - or does this happen to others too?

Thanks
    Hubbers - I entered in FireFox & there is countdown xmas tree to click on - Takes you to "Fill in form"
    Edited by: "drowlin" 3rd Dec 2014

Thanks

Thx

Hubbers

Thanks - but is this actually a proper competition? Can't see any entry … Thanks - but is this actually a proper competition? Can't see any entry form and when I click on the phone, a link takes me to where their best deal is advertised. Is it just me - or does this happen to others too?

Underneath the picture of the phone it says "For your chance to win your dream phone, just click here!
    Edited by: "retiredcynic" 3rd Dec 2014

drowlin

Thanks Hubbers - I entered in FireFox & there is countdown xmas tree … Thanks Hubbers - I entered in FireFox & there is countdown xmas tree to click on - Takes you to "Fill in form"

Thanks - but no joy. I've lifted my AdBlock, tried entering on IE and even my iPad but I don't get any competition! Just get taken to O2's sales page.

retiredcynic

Thx :)Underneath the picture of the phone it says "For your chance to win … Thx :)Underneath the picture of the phone it says "For your chance to win your dream phone, just click here!

Thanks but I'm not sure what's happening! When I click THERE just get taken to O2's sales page - no sign of a comp. I've lifted my AdBlock and also tried on IE and on my iPad! Guess I'm not fated to win this particular phone!

Hubbers

Thanks but I'm not sure what's happening! When I click THERE just get … Thanks but I'm not sure what's happening! When I click THERE just get taken to O2's sales page - no sign of a comp. I've lifted my AdBlock and also tried on IE and on my iPad! Guess I'm not fated to win this particular phone!

Not your lucky day is it - Try Clicking on This
    Edited by: "retiredcynic" 3rd Dec 2014

retiredcynic

retiredcynic

Bless you, my cynical friend. Very considerate. Just tried your link but, alas, STILL without success! When I click on Xmas tree, still being taken to O2 shop to 'get my offer' of a cut-price phone. No sign of any competition/entry form. Boo-hoo!! Perhaps all my devices have been cursed by an evil fairy?.....oO

Thank you

Hubbers

retiredcynic

Bless you, my cynical friend. Very considerate. Just tried your link … Bless you, my cynical friend. Very considerate. Just tried your link but, alas, STILL without success! When I click on Xmas tree, still being taken to O2 shop to 'get my offer' of a cut-price phone. No sign of any competition/entry form. Boo-hoo!! Perhaps all my devices have been cursed by an evil fairy?.....oO

Hi, I've just tried the link today on Firefox and Google Chrome and it brings up the tree, with the first 6 boxes trying to flog you stuff. When I click on 7 it brings up an entry form, after I enter details and send it, the tree returns with the first 7 boxes trying to sell you stuff - I don't understand - sorry I can't help

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes Saturday 19/08 at 1:50pm)44
      2. Win a £250 gift card for BIJOU BIJOU22
      3. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist55
      4. Win the Vintage Classics British film collection @ Telegraph1313

See more discussions