Expired

Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 @ JustCall

22 replies
Found 20th Dec 2014Made hot 21st Dec 2014
It’s that time of year again, when the nights draw in, there’s a chill in the air, and we all start to get ready for Christmas. To help make your holiday season all the sweeter, JustCall are offering a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 as this year’s prize in our Christmas competition.

With a Galaxy Tab it’s easier than ever before to keep up with friends and relatives no matter where they are, and to enjoy all the entertainment options available online. The tablet has a high-definition 7-inch screen ideal for streaming movies, and catching up with your favourite TV shows, so you’ll definitely not be stuck for things to watch this Christmas. As well as that, there are hundreds of thousands of apps and games available for download on the tablet from the Android Marketplace to entertain you over the long Christmas nights.

To enter, simply answer this question, then fill out the form and submit your details for a chance to be our Christmas winner!

In which European city were these Christmas pictures taken?

Answer : Riga - Latvia

Completion message :
None, the entry form is cleared.

22 Comments

Thank you! x

well done thanks you

Thank you

thanks

THANKS NICE TO SEE MY HOMETOWN IN BEAUTIFUL WINTERY PICTURES

Thank You

Thank you

Thank you

Thanks pjj x

Lovely - thank you

thanks

thank you

Many thanks

thanks

Thanks

Thx

kantak

Looks really pretty

Thanx pjj

THANKS

Thanks

kantak

I've been there and sadly didn't recognise it from the pics!

Thanks though OP!

Cheers

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33
    2. Win baby bundle, worth over £295 @ Netmums11
    3. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums22
    4. Win an Indesit dishwasher with special babycare cycle, worth £350 @ Netmums11

See more discussions