EXPIRED

WIN a Samsung HD TV, LULU Guinness Purse and Elemis set courtesy of TVPlayer & QVC

If you don't want to head into the Boxing Day sales, check out TVPlayer as they are giving away....

SAMSUNG HD SMART LED TV, ELEMIS SKINCARE COLLECTION, LULU GUINNESS LEATHER PURSE FROM QVC (26th December 2014)

There is one Samsung HD SMART LED TV, Elemis Skincare collection and a Lulu Guinness leather purse to be won on Day Three, 26th December 2014. The draw will be made December 27th. Entrants needs to be 18 years and over.

28 Comments

Thank you

Thanx Kent

Thx Welcome and great first post - Thank You
Edited by: "retiredcynic" 26th Dec 2014

Good luck Kent1969 and thanks x

Thank You

lovely thankyou

thanks

thank you

cheers =)

Thank you!

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks

cheers

Great, thanks

Thank You

thanks

12 days of christmas from 24th dec to 4th jan, anyone else think this is bit odd?

Thank you

Thank you BUT ... when I click on the next availablwe square ... nothing happens.
What am I doing wrong?

Thank you

Thanks

well done and thank you to our good friend Kent1969
Welcome to the HUKD FAMILY

Edited by: "FITCHET" 27th Dec 2014

cmncomp

12 days of christmas from 24th dec to 4th jan, anyone else think this is … 12 days of christmas from 24th dec to 4th jan, anyone else think this is bit odd?

It's a day early. The 12 days begin on the 25th don't they to celebrate the nativity of Jesus?
Edited by: "Shamu85" 27th Dec 2014

lawrie5313 hours, 15 minutes ago #20 REPLY REPORTLIKEIGNORE
Thank you BUT ... when I click on the next availablwe square ... nothing happens.
What am I doing wrong?

Same with me, just showing "tv player gave to me " and nothing else but the snowman
Nowhere to click etc ????

Thanks

telmealing

lawrie5313 hours, 15 minutes ago #20 REPLY REPORTLIKEIGNOREThank you BUT … lawrie5313 hours, 15 minutes ago #20 REPLY REPORTLIKEIGNOREThank you BUT ... when I click on the next availablwe square ... nothing happens.What am I doing wrong? :3Same with me, just showing "tv player gave to me " and nothing else but the snowman Nowhere to click etc ????

Same as... Anyone found the competition?

Original Poster

Thank you. You can only click on one day at a time. 12 days of Xmas traditionally started Xmas day and ended 5th January so probably just started a day early....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Real People Magazine Issue 32 (ends 30.08.17)2323
    2. Pick Me Up Magazine Issue 32 (ends 16.08.17)3031
    3. Pick Me Up Magazine Issue 33 (ends 23.08.17)2828
    4. A quiz question each day in August for £10 cash prize810

See more discussions