Expired

Win a Samsung TV with surround sound AND a Xbox 360 250Gb Limited Edition Console bundle.

7 replies
Found 1st Oct 2010
Just email

To celebrate the launch of the most anticipated game of 2010, Halo: Reach Samsung and Xbox have joined forces to bring you the ultimate home entertainment prize: a Samsung TV with surround sound AND a Xbox 360 250Gb Limited Edition Console bundle.

Halo: Reach, the blockbuster prequel to the Halo trilogy is exclusive to Xbox 360 and tells the story of how Planet Reach was invaded by the hostile Covenant and the battle for the survival led by the courageous Noble Team.

7 Comments

Just so no one enters twice and risks being disqualified I am pretty sure this is the same competition as this one hotukdeals.com/com…182 I post but on Samsungs site instead of Xbox site.

The email sent goes to the same email on both sites.

Original Poster

Jedi Master

Just so no one enters twice and risks being disqualified I am pretty sure … Just so no one enters twice and risks being disqualified I am pretty sure this is the same competition as this one http://www.hotukdeals.com/competitions/win-a-gaming-entertainment-system/768182 I post but on Samsungs site instead of Xbox site.The email sent goes to the same email on both sites.

sorry-didn't mean to mislead anyone

good one thanks

Thanks

Thx

thanks

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Android pay set up11
    2. Driving anxiety.2945
    3. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold1010
    4. Power banks on European flights?1013

See more discussions