Expired

Win a Sensia Arena shower toilet from GROHE worth over £3000 @ KBB

14 replies
Found 27th Sep 2016Made hot 28th Sep 2016
Combining the functionality of a high-tech WC with the benefits of a bidet, the Sensia Arena is the latest shower toilet from GROHE. The shower toilet – or Spalet – aims to improve hygiene standards in the bathroom. It cleans and refreshes delicate skin using warm water from controlled spray arms without exposing it to paper or chemicals. Each user can personalise their experience by setting their preferred spray strength and water temperature.

Also designed to make cleaning less of a chore, the Sensia Arena features GROHE’s new AquaCeramic technology. This creates a smooth hydrophilic layer on the surface of the toilet, which dirt can’t stick to. In addition, the toilet features a Triple Vortex flushing system where three water outlets flush at once for a sparkling-clean pan. There is an odour extraction system that draws smells out through a carbon filter and a soft light that comes on automatically for night-time visits.

Finally, smart control technology gives users full access to all options and settings. A wall-mountable remote control unit allows the user to personalise the spray type, water pressure and temperature, and these can also be controlled on the side panel of the seat. You can even use your smartphone to program your individual preferences to a profile that can be picked up by any Sensia Arena toilet in the world, so you’ll always travel in comfort.

What is the name of the flushing system on the Sensia Arena?

Answer : Triple Vortex flushing system

Completion message :
Thank you for entering and good luck.

14 Comments

Thank you

Thanks

thanks

thanks

1. You know you are getting older when you get excited about a competition for a free toilet. :P

2. I cannot get my entry to submit. I've tried several times and have Adblockers turned off... anyone else have difficulty with this?

Thanks

thanks

Thanks

Many thanks

Thank you

Cheers

Thanks

Thanks

Thank You
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769623
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247673
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3477
    4. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games913

See more discussions