EXPIRED

Win a share of 22K cash @ Quidco

Note: The comp link is being messed up by HUKD, please see comment#2 for instructions to obtain access to the comp.

How to play:
Match the eight pairs before the clock runs out.
Play as many times as you like to improve your best time and to win instant cash prizes.
Earn an entry into our Super Draw to win £3000.
The Great British Pair Off instant win cash prize pot is £17,000 divided into prizes as follows - 5,000 x £1, 1,000 x £5, 200 x £10, 100 x £25, 50 x £50.
Prizes will be allotted at random to those members that successfully pair all the cards within the allotted time.

NOTES:
I think a Quidco account is needed to claim a prize. Just play it at least once and regardless of result you will be entered into the Super Draw to win £3000. Only one Super Draw entry per member. Enter as many times as you like to try to win an instant prize.
Good luck!

=============================

17 Comments

Link not working

Original Poster

Another day of comp link problems. Please copy the text below to another browser session and change the pound sign to a full stop.

www£quidco.com/gre…off

marba01

Another day of comp link problems. Please copy the text below to another … Another day of comp link problems. Please copy the text below to another browser session and change the pound sign to a full stop. www£quidco.com/great-british-pair-off:)

All sorted. Thank you

Thanks

thanks

Thank you

Thanks marba

forget it waste of valuable time

I completed the board but didn't win anything, did anybody else? Thanks though marba x

jotarpley

I completed the board but didn't win anything, did anybody else? Thanks … I completed the board but didn't win anything, did anybody else? Thanks though marba x

26 x £1, 1 x £5, 2 x £10 & carpal tunnel.
Edited by: "belsibub" 26th Sep 2016

Thanks

Cheers, but no joy.

Won £1.00 better than nothing I guess :-)

I won £5 two days ago but nothing since

Thanks

57 x £1, 12 x £5, 3 x £10, 1 x £50

Edited by: "belsibub" 29th Sep 2016

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA88
    2. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened67
    3. Pet lifetime insurance advice needed33