EXPIRED

Win a share of £25,000 with Santa Tracker @ QUIDCO

New Quidco competition is live, similar to last year's Cookie Trail with daily clues. So you get 2 chances to win every day. You will need to be a Quidco member to be able to play. Competition runs between 7th November - 28th November 2016.

How To Play:

1) Solve our daily clues.

2) Visit retailer pages to find and collect Santa’s prezzie tokens.

3) Win cash, game consoles, Kindles, FitBits + Super Draw entries

Remember, each collected prezzie token represents an entry into our Super Draw on 1 December.

The instant prizes are:

£50 x 50

£25 x 100

£10 x 250

£5 x 500

£1 x 2,500

50p x 5,000

Playstation 4 x 5

Xbox One x 5

Kindle Fire x 15

FitBit x 15

+ £5,000 Super Draw jackpot

242 Comments

Original Poster

Daily Clues 07/11/2016

1) House of Fraser
2) Zalando

Daily Clues 08/11/2016

1) Mothercare
2) Nike

Daily Clues 09/11/2016

1) Wallis
2) Toys R Us

Daily Clues 10/11/2016

1) Holland & Barrett
2) Buyagift

Daily Clues 11/11/2016

1) Hobbs
2) HP

Edited by: "cakeh" 11th Nov 2016

thank you

Thanks

So it's just the daily clues,not like topcashback bird hunt?
I take it you only get 3 clues if your'e elite(or what ever it's called on quidco) as i only got 2.

Edited by: "belsibub" 7th Nov 2016

Original Poster

belsibub

So it's just the daily clues,not like topcashback bird hut?I take it you … So it's just the daily clues,not like topcashback bird hut?I take it you only get 3 clues if your'e elite(or what ever it's called on quidco) as i only got 2.

Yeah, it's not like the TCB one, in the Quidco one you only get 2 or 3 entries per day. The 3rd daily one you can only get if you've activated Quidco High Street cashback (meaning registering a credit card for high street shopping).

Original Poster

Thanks R9O2g1e9r for finding the link to the T&C.

Thanks. Have requested the end date to be added for you so comp auto expires when it ends.

thanks

how do i opt into the Santa Tracker i cannot find it just says coming soon for me?

I entered yesterday, but logged on and can't find it today. Searching doesnt help either

Original Poster

Lots of people asking Quidco the same on Twitter, they've replied that the game is down for tech issues at the moment but will be back up and running soon.

Original Poster

Santa tracker is back live now.

cakeh

Santa tracker is back live now.

Thank you

never done this before, I am a quidco member, please can someone explain what I am actually looking for on the mothercare and Nike websites today? tyvm

buyingstuff

never done this before, I am a quidco member, please can someone explain … never done this before, I am a quidco member, please can someone explain what I am actually looking for on the mothercare and Nike websites today? tyvm

I don't think you do anything, it just pops up and says you have an entry into the prize draw?

Entered today, good luck and thanks x

Dude1971

I don't think you do anything, it just pops up and says you have an entry … I don't think you do anything, it just pops up and says you have an entry into the prize draw?

​thanks .. I did get one pop up entry when I searched "nike" but nothing when I searched mothercare. I guess that's it huh? tyvm

Same here, nothing on mothercare

lesleyfindlaybill

Same here, nothing on mothercare

try to refresh page

Yeah tried Mothercare and Nike , nothing

that worked for me Mothercare and Nike. thanks.

That Nike clue is a bit of a stretch isn't it? Nine keys = Nike?

Couldn't work out the Nike so thanks for your help! ☺️

Thank you, worked them out today but somedays I probably can't

any known answer today? thanks

145ah

any known answer today? thanks

Wallis and Toys-R-Us
Edited by: "JDPower" 9th Nov 2016

THANK YOU JDPower

cakeh

Yeah, it's not like the TCB one, in the Quidco one you only get 2 or 3 … Yeah, it's not like the TCB one, in the Quidco one you only get 2 or 3 entries per day. The 3rd daily one you can only get if you've activated Quidco High Street cashback (meaning registering a credit card for high street shopping).

Are you sure? I've got cards registered and only have 2 clues.

Original Poster

TygerrTygerr

Are you sure? I've got cards registered and only have 2 clues.

That's strange, maybe they have changed it? On the first day the competition was live I saw 3 clues on the page, the normal 2 plus an extra one (that wasn't really a clue, just the logo of a store) that said that I needed to activate High Street Cashback for American Golf to get an extra entry that day. Yesterday after the competition was down (due to tech issues) I've only been able to see 2 clues, but I assumed that was because I'm not registered for High Street Cashback. So I'm not sure if they've completely removed the 3rd "clue" or if it is only visible to users with High Street Cashback activated?

24 entries to the grand prize so far. Fingers crossed for an actual prize during the competition!

I don't understand how there are 3 chances to win a day? I am a premium member, with highstreet cashback activated etc etc (long time active user) and only see 2 clues a day... so where's the 3rd?!

Original Poster

MJ10

I don't understand how there are 3 chances to win a day? I am a premium … I don't understand how there are 3 chances to win a day? I am a premium member, with highstreet cashback activated etc etc (long time active user) and only see 2 clues a day... so where's the 3rd?!

Like I just replied to someone else above, there was a 3rd clue shown on the first day of the competition (when I started this thread). I can no longer see the 3rd clue, which I thought was because I've not got High Street Cashback activated (I am a premium member tho, but it wasn't related to premium accounts, just High Street Cashback).

I can only assume they have dropped the 3rd entry option after the competition was down for a bit yesterday? It was definitely there on the first day. I will amend the information in the thread..

Thanks for this post!

Thanks for heads up

thanks

is the santa tracker down again? I can't seem to find the pop up that was there automatically yesterday!? thanks for any help

Working now.

Daily Clues 10/11/2016
1. Holland and Barrett
2. Buyagift

Doesn't seem to be working

Warrants

Doesn't seem to be working

Same here - maybe it will get a tickle when Quidco come to work!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Important info for Ryanair customers1623
    2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1622
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047104
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927353

See more discussions