Expired

Win a Share of 5 Million nectar points

Found 3rd Dec 2017
Win a share of 5 million nectar points, answer a simple question to enter. A new draw each day until Christmas eve so plenty of chances and no purchase required. Easy questions and the answers are in the letter.

24 Comments

Thanks

Banned

Have some heat my lovely x

Thank you, hot hot hot
Edited by: "supergirl2" 3rd Dec 2017

Original Poster

FloraNordin11 m ago

Have some heat my lovely x

Thank you kind lady

Why do I have to fill in my details to enter when I'm already logged in?
This sort of thing really boils my p155.

Original Poster

Kasr6 m ago

Why do I have to fill in my details to enter when I'm already logged …Why do I have to fill in my details to enter when I'm already logged in?This sort of thing really boils my p155.

I have no idea as I do not work for nectar, you would be better employed asking them rather than moaning about it here

Thank you.

Original Poster

Misslovely7 m ago

Thank you.

You are welcome, hope you win something

Banned

thomasleep28 m ago

I have no idea as I do not work for nectar, you would be better employed …I have no idea as I do not work for nectar, you would be better employed asking them rather than moaning about it here

But moaning to you is sooooo good

Original Poster

FloraNordin13 m ago

But moaning to you is sooooo good

At least you know what you get with me, straight talking 101 and here comes a ban no doubt Tossers already moved it from freebies where people actually see stuff to whatever ghost town it is in now !!!
Edited by: "thomasleep" 3rd Dec 2017

Thankyou Nectar

Original Poster

doddsredoubt1 m ago

Thankyou Nectar

Nectar is not here but I will forward your thanks (I wont)

Original Poster

FloraNordin2 h, 0 m ago

Who is nectar??

Who is Flora Nectar is the little sister of Clubcard and second cousin of My-Waitrose card but in no way related to friends of Krispie Kreme reward card (they are just friends)

Banned

thomasleep6 h, 34 m ago

Who is Flora Nectar is the little sister of Clubcard and second cousin …Who is Flora Nectar is the little sister of Clubcard and second cousin of My-Waitrose card but in no way related to friends of Krispie Kreme reward card (they are just friends)

You need some sleep my lovely

Banned

Where is the link gone ... ??

Original Poster

FloraNordin9 h, 19 m ago

You need some sleep my lovely

No kidding, I still do 9hrs after you wrote that!!!

thanks

Thank you

Thank you.

Banned

Waves

Kasr3rd Dec

Why do I have to fill in my details to enter when I'm already logged …Why do I have to fill in my details to enter when I'm already logged in?This sort of thing really boils my p155.

This absolutely does my tits in, it's just really crappy design

Banned

Cakeboy7912 m ago

This absolutely does my tits in, it's just really crappy design

Don't be so harsh on yourself, it's Christmas!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions