EXPIRED

Win A Short Seaside Break To Brighton @ The Guardian

The Guardian has teamed up with Enjoy England to give readers the chance to win a two-night stay in the city, with accommodation at the super-chic myhotel.

Located in the vibrant North Laine, this indulgent hotel combines modern, sexy design with feng shui spirituality – smooth leather furniture and funky splashes of hot colour meet curved white walls and floor-to-ceiling windows. The individually designed rooms all feature an integrated sound system, plasma TV and complimentary Wi-Fi, and the hotel is also home to the stylish Merkaba cocktail bar and the Jinja treatment rooms, where a range of massages and Aveda treatments are available. Brighton is right outside your door – but staying in could be half the fun.

To enter, simply fill in your details below and click enter.

11 Comments

Thanks

thanks

Nice 1

http://www.openboxdesign.co.uk/images/stories/rc28.jpg

Thx
Is it safe in Brighton now? These places like Merkaba cocktail bar and the Jinja treatment rooms sound a bit risque I wouldn't want to spend two nights with my back against the wall and my eyes open oO

Original Poster

retiredcynic

Thx :)Is it safe in Brighton now? These places like Merkaba cocktail bar … Thx :)Is it safe in Brighton now? These places like Merkaba cocktail bar and the Jinja treatment rooms sound a bit risque I wouldn't want to spend two nights with my back against the wall and my eyes open oO

each phobe to them selves:-)

No worse than the Valleys I'd expect.At least the sheep are a few more miles away :-)
Edited by: "portwest" 22nd Mar 2011

portwest

each phobe to them selves:-)No worse than the Valleys I'd expect.At least … each phobe to them selves:-)No worse than the Valleys I'd expect.At least the sheep are a few more miles away :-)

No phobes here, I just spent too many nights on rugby tours not knowing where you will wakeup, or who or what you would wake up with. oO
Oh bye the way sheep are really friendly, warm, cuddly and excellent company

Original Poster

retiredcynic

No phobes here, I just spent too many nights on rugby tours not knowing … No phobes here, I just spent too many nights on rugby tours not knowing where you will wakeup, or who or what you would wake up with. oO Oh bye the way sheep are really friendly, warm, cuddly and excellent company

Good stuff. & oo eeer & all that

Thanks

:Dthank you

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767482
    2. Bearded chat13
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1932
    4. One thing you've forgotten1517

See more discussions