Expired

Win a signature Martin Taylor Virtuoso Peerless guitar worth over £1,000 @ Acoustic Magazine

Found 16th Jan 2013
Peerless Guitars Europe has kindly donated an exceptional signature guitar from jazz master, Martin Taylor which received a illustrious 5/5 star review from us back in October of 2012. Designed by Martin, built by Peerless! Our kind thanks go to to Peerless Guitars Europe for donating this wonderful prize.
peerlessguitars.eu
“If I didn’t know otherwise, I would swear that the build quality, playability and sound of this guitar all belonged to an instrument in quite a high price range. It has maturity about it, not surprising seeing as it was the brainchild of one of the greatest jazz players of our generation, but I find myself looking at the price tag and shaking my head in disbelief. I don’t hand out five star reviews casually or often, but the Peerless Virtuoso genuinely deserves it!”

Technical Specification:
Manufacturer: Peerless
Model: Martin Taylor Virtuoso
Retail Price: £1050
Body Size: Archtop
Made In: Korea
Top: Laminated maple
Back and Sides: Laminated flame maple
Neck: Maple
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Frets: 20
Tuners: Grover GH102
Nut Width: 44.68mm
Scale Length: 625mm
Onboard Electronics: Peerless pick-up
Strings Fitted: D’Addario YB-J21
Left Handers: No
Gig Bag/Case Included: Deluxe fitted case

To win this incredible prize from Peerless Guitars Europe, correctly answer the following question.

QUESTION: Martin Taylor has two signature models in the Peerless range of artist series guitars. The one up for grabs here is the Virtuoso, but what is the name of the other?

Answer : Maestro

Completion message :
Thank You
Your subscription has been confirmed. You've been added to our list and will hear from us soon.
Community Updates
22 Comments
Thanks
Thanks
THANKS!!!
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks.
Thanks
Thank you