PRODUCT: SIGNED COPY OF THE LAST SECRET OF THE DEVERILLS
The hotly-anticipated final chapter of the Deverill chronicles is finally here.
To celebrate the launch of Santa Montefiore's new book, The Last Secret of the Deverills, we're giving away five hot-off-the-press copies, signed by the author herself.
The book sees three women, whose lives have been torn apart by the Great War, finally return to Irish soil. But much has changed for the Deverill family, and with a new generation waiting in the wings, the future is uncertain...
For your chance to win a signed copy of the book, answer the question below and fill in your details.
Where are the Deverill mountains? *
Ireland <--- my answer
erms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to anyone excluding employees of Simon & Schuster UK or affiliated companies, immediate families or anyone professionally associated with this competition draw and their immediate families.
2. 1 entry per person are allowed. Open to residents of UK.
3. To enter this competition, entrants must complete the above entry form and answer the multiple-choice question.
5. The closing date for receipt of entry forms is 01.10.2017 (“Closing Date”).
6. The winner will be the first correct answer chosen at random on 20.10.2017 under the supervision of an independent observer.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
8. The winner shall be notified by email by 01.11.2017 and the prize will be sent after that date.
9. The prize includes:
- One signed copy of The Last Secret of the Deverills
10. No money alternative is available. Not valid with any other offer.
11. To obtain the name of the winner, please send an email to Richard.Vlietstra [@] simonandschuster **** co **** uk with ‘Santa Montefiore Competition’ in the subject heading within one  month of the closing date.
12. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions [and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material] which may be amended or varied at any time by the Promoter.
13. If the winner does not respond by email within one month of being told about their prize, Simon & Schuster will pick a new winner. Please check your email spam folders.