Expired

Win a sink, tap and waste disposer from Reginox, worth £1430 @ KBB

15 replies
Found 27th Sep 2016Made hot 28th Sep 2016
Accessorising the kitchen through the clever use of colour is becoming increasingly popular, but did you know that you can now have a coloured stainless-steel sink? Reginox’s unique new RegiColor sink collection provides the perfect blend of colour combined with the slimline profile of stainless steel. RegiColor offers all the benefits of steel, such as longevity, ease of maintenance and a low profile, yet features the colour and high-end sleek appearance associated with granite.

Available as standard in three colours – Midnight Sky (top), Arctic White and Sahara Sand – the sinks can also be produced to any bespoke colour on request. And what better way to complement the sink than through the addition of Reginox’s R3N1 hot-water tap (shown above)? This ultra-stylish tap offers filtered steaming hot, ordinary hot and cold water from a single source. An energy-saving alternative to a kettle, the Italian-designed tap comes in a choice of either a chrome or brushed steel finish.

Completing the package is Reginox’s convenient and simple-to-use RD100i food waste disposer. It offers high-level performance and design to quietly grind and flush away food waste.

In how many standard colours is the RegiColor sink available?

Answer : 3

Completion message :
Thank you for entering and good luck.

15 Comments

Thank you

Thanks

thanks

thanks

Worth is relative I suppose - Why anyone would consciously spend nearly £1500 on a sink in the first place is beyond me... lol

For that sort of money I would want something bespoke!
Edited by: "rendeverance" 28th Sep 2016

Thanks

thanks

THANKS

Thank you

Thanx pjj

Thank you

Cheers

Thanks

Thanks

Thank You
Post a comment