Expired

Win a SleepSpace Travel Cot and Teepee cover pack from BabyHub, worth £245 @Netmums

Found 5th Feb
We are delighted to give two lucky readers an exclusive new SleepSpace Travel Cot and Teepee cover pack from BabyHub, worth £245 each.

The new SleepSpace, from BabyHub, is a revolution in design. It provides a multi-functional safe space for babies and small children, as it can be used as travel cot, play area, insect-free zone and children’s play teepee!

SleepSpace is the world’s first travel cot to feature a safe-to-use mosquito and insect net cover, perfect to use for little ones in the garden, at the park or on holiday. As stylish as it is innovative in design, BabyHub SleepSpace comes in four vibrant colours, Pebble, Kiwi, Tangerine and Ruby.

And what’s more, when it’s no longer needed as a travel cot, SleepSpace can be transformed into a play teepee.

How to enter

Click here to add your details for entry

Competition small print

View all of our competitions and offers

Available from the Kiddicare and the BabyHub website, BabyHub SleepSpace is priced at £194.99. The SleepSpace Teepee Pack is priced at £29.99, when bought with the SleepSpace (£49.99 when purchased on its own).

For more information, please visit babyhubshop.com

All entries received by midnight on 13 February 2017 will be entered into our draw - good luck!

CHAT: competitions in our forum

10 Comments

My d.i.l. is expecting her first baby in May so I've entered in her name and am keeping my fingers crossed for her.

thank you

Thanks

thanks

Thanks

x

thanks

Thanks bec

thank you

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3277
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769366
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1214
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…47

See more discussions