Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a Smiggle Back to School Bundle! Worth £60!- What's on 4 little ones

Fresh from Australia, Smiggle is the funky new stationery brand on the block and we have four Back2School bundles to give away that are bursting with school essentials worth £60! Each backpack is filled with colourful and creative stationery – a must have for the new term.

Smiggle is dedicated to fuelling the creative spirit by creating original, fun and affordable stationery. Smiggle products are all about bold colour, quirky graphics, good value, innovation and most of all – giving youngsters the tools they need to have fun!

Smiggle’s vibrant range of colourful kids’ stationery could not be better suited for this time of year with products designed to capture youngster’s imaginations. From 3D animal lunchboxes to scented macaroon erasers, Smiggle’s creations promise to stimulate children’s minds, whether they are in the airport, on a train, in the car or relaxing at home.

Smiggle is a smile and a giggle rolled into an infectious children’s stationery brand and is dedicated to fuelling the creative spirit by creating original, fun and adorable stationery. Smiggle products are all about bold colour, quirky graphics, good value, innovation and most of all – giving youngsters the tools they need to have fun!

Smiggle, is certainly heating up the UK and currently have stores in Bath, Brighton,Crawley, Guildford, Kingston, Leicester, Reading, Stratford Westfield and are planning to open a further 200 stores, including Birmingham later in the year.

To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is answer the following question:
    How many more stores are Smiggle planning to open?
    (A) 123
    (B) 450
    (C) 200 <<<< My answer (See above text)

10 Comments

or how adorable hope I win ta so x

Original Poster

tryer

or how adorable hope I win ta so x

Good luck

Thanks MaWeir. Good luck

Thanks

Thanks