Expired

Win a SnüzPod Bedside Crib! @ Made For Mums

9 replies
Found 23rd Feb
Two lucky entrants will win a SnüzPod Bedside Crib, Mattress and Crib Bedding Set from Snüz, worth over £230 each!

Open from 23/02/2017 to 23/03/2017

SnüzPod is the multi award-winning 3 in 1 bedside crib from Snüz that allows you to sleep safely, feed easily and be closer. Featuring a unique 3-in-1 design; a bedside crib for a safe and easy night’s sleep; a stand-alone crib for the nursery and a lift-off bassinet for daytime naps around the home or away.

SnüzPod has fast become the UK’s favourite bedside crib, and is on the wish list of lots of expectant parents. 2016 was an incredible year for the much loved product as it won new awards including a Platinum Junior Design Award, gained a bigger celebrity following and received yet more faultless reviews from the UK’s leading parenting and lifestyle bloggers. The innovative bedside crib is suitable from birth to six months and has been thoughtfully designed with lots of clever features to make the early days easier for parents. Thanks to its striking design and being made from high quality wood, it is not only stylish, it’s incredibly functional too, ensuring the SnüzPod stands out from the rest.

Two lucky winners have the chance to win a SnüzPod 3 in 1 Bedside Crib, mattress and Designz Crib Bedding Set worth £234.90 | snuz.co.uk

9 Comments

Answer please

Original Poster

Bramber

Answer please

Sorry, wasn't prepared to join the site - therefore didn't get that far. I'm sure you'll be alright working it out, it won't be rocket science.

Looks like the answer is 7 to me

And 7 IS the correct answer
many thanks to all

Thanks Sherry. Good luck

sherrywright

Sorry, wasn't prepared to join the site - therefore didn't get that far. … Sorry, wasn't prepared to join the site - therefore didn't get that far. I'm sure you'll be alright working it out, it won't be rocket science.

No worries. Thank you

Cheers

x

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. amazon echo idiots guide812
    2. Credit Card Debt Question...1017
    3. Google maps on Plusnet44
    4. What is gearbest like on warranty?55