EXPIRED

Win a sofa or bed frame @ Loaf [baking competition]

We're asking you to whip up your favourite Loaf bed or sofa in cake form. The one that makes us cry "crumbs!" will win the very bed or sofa baked.

Have a gander here for a taste of last year's showstoppers:

pinterest.com/loa…16/

So send a snap of your cake to [email protected]loaf.com or pop it on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using #BakeItToWinIt by Monday 16th January. We'll pick our favourite and d'eclair the winner on our blog the next day.

- 1 x winner will win 1 x sofa or bed frame. The style of sofa or bed that the winner will be awarded will match the one the winning entry has replicated in cake form.

- The winner will be selected as the entry considered to bear the best likeness to the original product combined with being the most original, entertaining and/or interesting. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.

2 Comments

I'll probably not get round to actually baking anything but I like the line:

"We'll pick our favourite and d'eclair the winner on our blog the next day. "

Original Poster

bschofield

I'll probably not get round to actually baking anything but I like the … I'll probably not get round to actually baking anything but I like the line:"We'll pick our favourite and d'eclair the winner on our blog the next day. "

Fun competition and some very creative entries last year!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417
    2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***519
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047120
    4. word association Game73944493

See more discussions