EXPIRED

Win a Sony Ericsson W880i Walkman phone (E: 10/9/07)

From Stuff magazine:

Picture the scene: youre out buying a new cloak when the new Rihanna single slinks out of the speakers in Cloaks R Us. You feel the groove taking you, you cant help it, its the greatest song youve ever heard and you must have it right away.

Well now you can, thanks to T-Mobiles brand new Mobile Jukebox download store. With over 750,000 tracks from artists such as Kings of Leon, Dizzee Rascal and Mark Ronson each one costs just £1 and is available via your phone 24/7.

It works on a dual download basis, meaning you get two versions of every song you download: one for your phone and one for your PC. T-Mobile also stashes your tunes in an online locker, so should you lose your handset all your tracks can be re-downloaded.

To celebrate the launch, Stuff and T-Mobile have hit the dancefloor together to get down to some harsh, tasty beats from our Sony Ericsson W880i Walkman phones. But we dont want to party alone; we want you cutting a rug with us.

So weve bagged three super slim W880i handsets and three sets of matching speakers to give away to some lucky groovers.

stuff.tv/win…spx

5 Comments

Just bought the phone and its definately worth entering a comp for! Best phone I've ever had.

Cheers

Thanks , entered :thumbsup:

Cheers.

Thanks, entered
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist33
    2. E: 12/08 (2pm) Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife57
    3. E: 16/09 Win 1 of 5 BT Whole Home Wi-Fi Systems with T32424
    4. E: 01/09 (+6) Win £90,000 and a Mercedes GLA with Good Morning Britain / IT…1717

See more discussions