Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a Sony Playstation 4 Pro! @ Broadband Genie (Short Survey)

our latest prize draw we're giving away Sony's fantastic new console, and all we're asking is a few minutes of your time.

Every year Broadband Genie takes a look at the state of home internet access with our big Broadband Survey. It's nearly time for the 2017 edition, and we'd like your opinion.

We want to know how you feel about various aspects of your provider, as well as general issues around broadband this year.

In return for completing the survey below, you'll be entered into a prize draw to win a Playstation 4 Pro gaming console.

The competition opens on the 21st of December 2016, and closes on the 31st of January 2017. In order to be in the running for the prize please include a valid email address or Twitter name, otherwise we won't be able to get in touch!

19 Comments

Original Poster

The survey is not too long. However on the last page I could not enter my email address. I got round this by highlighting the text above, then "tabbed" down till the email/twitter box was highlighted then entered my details. Good luck!

just entered thanks!

Thanks waterpolo, Merry Christmas and good luck in the New Year

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you

thanks

thanks and a Merry Christmas to everybody!

Thanks

Thanx waterpolo
    Edited by: "VeedubyaGTi" 23rd Dec 2016

thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thank You

thank you

Thank you

Thank you and Merry Xmas

Cheers

x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047153
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866383
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201355
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1828

See more discussions