EXPIRED

Win a Sony Tech Package (Sony Xperia X, lens-style camera, Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Compact Wi-Fi 16GB HD Tablet and ZX310 On-Ear Headphones) @ Radio X / Heart / Capital Xtra / LBC

If you’re glued to your smartphone, then BT Mobile will sort you out and get you online all over the UK!

So, yes, you can keep up with all of the news (and gossip!) whenever it suits you, thanks to their fast 4G and wi-fi hotspots that are in more places than any other mobile provider.

And now if you live in a home that has BT Broadband, you’ll get an even better deal on your mobile phone, with an exclusive £120 discount on all BT Mobile smartphone plans.

To celebrate the £120 discount available to BT Broadband homes, we’ve teamed up with BT Mobile to give you the chance to win the latest Sony Xperia™ smartphone and a tech package.

Just answer the question below to be entered into the draw to win a Sony Xperia™ X, lens-style camera, portable bluetooth speaker, compact tablet, and Sony ZX310 headphones. Entries close at 23:59 on 15th September.

Which festival took place in June this year?

Answer : Glastonbury

Completion message :

Thank you. You have entered the competition. Good luck!

22 Comments

cheers

THANKS

Oh dear, technical issues on this one now, another one for later!

Thanks

Technical Issues. Bookmarked for later

thanks

Cheers

thanks

Cheers pjj
Edited by: "VeedubyaGTi" 9th Sep 2016

jotarpley

Oh dear, technical issues on this one now, another one for later!

Same here, I just cant log in to enter

Thanks

Many thanks

thanks

Still technical issues - 4 days now. Not sure what is happening with this comp.

I have just managed to enter on Chrome. I couldn't log in on the Radio x page so clicked on the 'connect with facebook' link. Went through no problem

still getting the tech issues message on Chrome/Android

I've just done the same as you June, rather fed up of trying but at least I've entered now so thanks pjj x

Thanks

justjunie

I have just managed to enter on Chrome. I couldn't log in on the Radio x … I have just managed to enter on Chrome. I couldn't log in on the Radio x page so clicked on the 'connect with facebook' link. Went through no problem

I have just done the same, worked like a charm.

well done thanks

Thanks

Thank You
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2525
    2. Win a £250 gift card for BIJOU BIJOU11
    3. Win a Nintendo Switch (daily entry) @ Absolute Radio99
    4. Various tech prizes (daily entry) @ Trusted Reviews1010

See more discussions