Groups
    EXPIRED

Win A Special Valentines Package Courtesy of The Bloomsbury Hotel @ Woman & Home

We’re giving one lucky winner the chance to make their partner feel like the ‘Ideal Husband’, with the chance to win the ultimate Valentine’s Day package courtesy of The Bloomsbury Hotel.

As the official hotel partner of the dazzling new production of Oscar Wilde’s ‘An Ideal Husband’ at the Vaudeville Theatre, The Doyle Collection invites you to stay in the sophisticated surroundings of one of their luxurious London properties. Enjoy a welcome cocktail, pre-theatre dinner, full English breakfast and two tickets to the show on 12 February.

This magnificent Lutyens-designed building is located in the heart of central London, providing the perfect location from which to explore the myriad of treasures of Bloomsbury. Within walking distance from the iconic British Museum, the shopping haven of Oxford Street or the bustle of beautiful Covent Garden, The Bloomsbury Hotel effortlessly blends old world grandeur with memorable modern luxury.

Answer: Vaudeville Theatre

11 Comments

Original Poster

Has this been posted before? Don't understand why the cold vote?

mum2one

Has this been posted before? Don't understand why the cold vote?

hot from me, but I think its because there is no answers.

Original Poster

sohood

hot from me, but I think its because there is no answers.

Thanks forgot to add answers.

thanks

Thank you

Thanks

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/9fpsog1.gif

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

thanks-hot from me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text