Expired

Win a state-of-the-art wine cooler and £250 worth of wine @ Morrisons

Found 8th Sep 2014
Win a state-of-the-art wine cooler and £250 worth of wine

Love wine? We’re giving away a super state-of-the-art way to store it. With two separate zones, the Russell Hobbs wine cooler, worth £200, keeps your favourite red and white wines at the perfect temperatures. The 32-bottle cooler also has touch controls, LED display and a handy glass door so you can select your tipple before opening it! One lucky reader of Morrisons magazine online will win the cooler along with £250 Morrisons vouchers to spend on wine to fill it with. Like the sound of that? Enter below for your chance to win.

Here's how to enter:

Read the September issue of Morrisons magazine online
Go to our Seasonal heroes feature
Answer the following question
What wine do we suggest you drink with our delicious Stir-fried red cabbage and mango with seared steak recipe?
ANSWER: M Signature Barossa Shiraz

Good luck!

Completion message:
Thanks for entering to WIN a state-of-the-art wine cooler and £250 worth of wine and good luck!
Community Updates
21 Comments
thanks
Original Poster
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u512/marba01/shiraz_zpsc8401e40.jpg

Posting was delayed as originally none of the answer options had the correct answer!

well done thankyou
Thanks
Thank you
Cheers
thanks
Cheers Marba!
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks
Thank you
Thanks
x
Thank you
What wine do we suggest you drink with our delicious Stir-fried red cabbage and mango with seared steak recipe?

Morrisons Pinotage Morrisons Merlot Morrisons Sauvignon Blanc

cant see an option to put M Signature Barossa Shiraz

not sure if its just me having a senior moment.

debbiedaffodil

What wine do we suggest you drink with our delicious Stir-fried red … What wine do we suggest you drink with our delicious Stir-fried red cabbage and mango with seared steak recipe?Morrisons Pinotage Morrisons Merlot Morrisons Sauvignon Blanccant see an option to put M Signature Barossa Shiraznot sure if its just me having a senior moment.

Morrisons Pinotage
Wonder if they've changed their recommendation since marba put it on as I too can only see the Pinotage in the article?
thanks
Thanks
Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions