EXPIRED

Win a stay in the brand new Cedar Lodge Master Suite at Alexander House Hotel and Utopia Spa!

Answer-19

To celebrate the opening of the brand new Cedar Lodge Suites at Alexander House Hotel and Utopia Spa, Condé Nast Johansens are offering one lucky person the opportunity to win an overnight stay for two in the Cedar Lodge Master Suite with a bottle of Champagne on arrival, a picnic breakfast hamper and a lovely late checkout.
This beautiful luxury hotel in West Sussex strikes that fine balance between contemporary comfort and historic charm. Everything is comfortable and familiar at Alexander House, but there's nothing standard about it. This principle is also true for the elegant, classic dishes served in the two restaurants and private dining rooms. The Cedar Lodge Suites are spread across two floors and have their own welcoming reception and personal concierge service.

All rooms are named after famous Sussex landmarks and guests staying in suite number 5 (aka Great Dixters) are in for a double treat! This duplex Master Suite is set behind floor to ceiling windows and formed with a large open plan lounge and dining area, cloakroom and private terrace. The suite has an upper floor bedroom presenting a large emperor bed facing the hotel's picturesque gardens and an en-suite bathroom with oversized bathtub, separate rain shower and audio system.

The lucky winner will receive:

One overnight stay for two people in the Cedar Lodge Master Suite at Alexander House Hotel and Utopia Spa
A bottle of Champagne on arrival
A picnic breakfast hamper
Late check-out

7 Comments

Thank You

I've been reading the Terms & Conditions since last week ,, not quite finished yet,
Many Thanks .

Original Poster

FITCHET

I've been reading the Terms & Conditions since last week ,, not quite … I've been reading the Terms & Conditions since last week ,, not quite finished yet,Many Thanks .

Hopefully you will be done by Christmas day ;-)

thanks

cheers

x

Eventually. Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers4182
    2. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes 1:55pm Thursday 24/08)55
    3. Win a night in a luxury hotel, a bottle of artisan wine and an indulegence …1314
    4. Win a Luxury Cotswold break @Specsavers1212

See more discussions