Expired

Win a stunning LG Washing Machine

Found 20th Jul 2010
The LG F1443KDS. What makes it so special? For a start at 11kg it's got a huge drum capacity, but doesn't take up any extra space in your home. At almost twice the size drum of a normal machine you can wash more less often. It can also easily handle duvets and pillows.

It washes using steam, which has been proven to give a deeper clean than regular washing. Steam also removes allergens - great for allergy sufferers.

It's quiet too. The new damping system with dual ball balancer leads to a much quieter wash, and its new Silent Wash programme is so quiet you can run it at night.

Its A+++ energy rating means it's 30% more efficient than the A Standard classification. An intelligent washing function detects the exact load weight (from 2kg to 11kg) and automatically determines the programme length and amount of water needed, saving time, energy and water – perfect for environmentally aware families.

To be in with a chance of winning an LG F1443KDS, simply enter your details.

23 Comments

Thanks alot

Is anybody winning anything????????

Thanks. And yes, I won an illuminated Star Trek mouse and mat from a comp on these pages

Yes - I won a Panasonic micro hifi system!!

Thanks

Any chance you can let me win this, We're desperate for a washing machine. Thanks:D

I won some nail stuff,only just started entering these comps,so better than nothing hehe

Thanks ...and yes, I also won some nail stuff, and a Sony DAB radio in the last few weeks, been doing the comps about 6 months now, so stick with it.

thank you. I haven't won anything, but keeping optimisitc

Thank you!

;):D

Entered, http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/5515/bcty0205.gif

Thanks - I've not won anything yet, but fingers crossed. Not been doing it long.

Lifes good.

Been entering for a year solid now, haven't won a thing!

Cheers

many thanks

Thanks

Cheers. Heat added.
I won a 250gb PS3 Slim in December of last year, so it does happen, people.

I'm living the dream!

Thanks!

thanks, heat added

cheers

got me thinking what i had won - didnt realise i was so lucky after reading comments above
you have to be innit to winnit

heres list what i have won since May
Comp wins
6 fanimals
3 x hoof it footballs
2 x bon jovi tix - (not freebie ones - got them as well though)
£50 prize draw
320gb freesat box
Years supply magnum
Years supply teabags
Miami ink tshirt
Baby items
Digital camera
Sony mp3 player
Mccains chips voucher
at least 30- lost count - Doritos chip and dip vouchers - dd looking like a dorito:)
Need for speed tix
Books x 4
Trip round Manchester clubs
Radox goodie bag
Wrist band
Nair
Benefit lipstix x 4
Clinique mascara
crate magners - tshirt
dvd boxed sets x 2

Edited by: "holly100" 26th Jul 2010

Many thanks,

Entered, won an xbox with guitar hero world tour set, Sony DAB radio, £200 of Fisher Price toys, a few kids toys, dvds, cds and tickets to watch the Wiggles!
Post a comment
@
    Text