EXPIRED

Win a Superbike BMW S1000RR

Win a Superbike BMW S1000RR with toolstation

Easy fill in form with name and email details

27 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.yoursporty.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/win-a-REPLICA-BMW-S1000RR-657x400.png
Edited by: "money-talks" 25th Oct 2016

thanks

Thank you x

thanx

Thank you

This is the prize I need to win

Thanks for posting
Edited by: "bri_del" 25th Oct 2016

Isn't this just a mailing list generator?

Thanks

Nice! Don't need another bike, but I'd make room for this.

thank you

ENTRY IS NOT QUITE THAT EASY FOR IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A LICENSE AND INSURANCE THEN YOU DON'T
HAVE A PRIZE SO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE POSTING AND GETTING PEOPLE ALL EXCITED money-talks Fitch

Thanks

Many thanks

Original Poster

FITCHET

ENTRY IS NOT QUITE THAT EASY FOR IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A LICENSE AND … ENTRY IS NOT QUITE THAT EASY FOR IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A LICENSE AND INSURANCE THEN YOU DON'THAVE A PRIZE SO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE POSTING AND GETTING PEOPLE ALL EXCITED money-talks Fitch[/quote[quote=FITCHET]ENTRY IS NOT QUITE THAT EASY FOR IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A LICENSE AND INSURANCE THEN YOU DON'THAVE A PRIZE SO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE POSTING AND GETTING PEOPLE ALL EXCITED money-talks Fitch

First Prize:
BMW SR1000 Race Edition Milwaukee Superbike. Winner must hold a valid UK driving licence and must arrange their own insurance and tax. Collection of the superbike will be made at the winner’s local Toolstation branch and the drivers proof of driving licence and adequate insurance cover must be shown prior to and at point of collection.

Seriously? If you won this you would find it *difficult* to meet these conditions??

I don't think think this is the competition for you at all, try this one instead link

Thank you

money-talks

First Prize:BMW SR1000 Race Edition Milwaukee Superbike. Winner must hold … First Prize:BMW SR1000 Race Edition Milwaukee Superbike. Winner must hold a valid UK driving licence and must arrange their own insurance and tax. Collection of the superbike will be made at the winner’s local Toolstation branch and the drivers proof of driving licence and adequate insurance cover must be shown prior to and at point of collection. Seriously? If you won this you would find it *difficult* to meet these conditions?? I don't think think this is the competition for you at all, try this one instead link

Many thanks for the sarcastic link but I entered that one yesterday Fitch ...

Original Poster

FITCHET

Many thanks for the sarcastic link but I entered that one yesterday Fitch … Many thanks for the sarcastic link but I entered that one yesterday Fitch ...

ok good, no insurance or tax needed for that one so rest easy (_;)

who'd of thought that winning a bike or car would need it to be legal on the road for collection, whatever next? X)

Cheers

Fitchet!
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and the highest form of intelligence. By the way can you not write without "SHOUTING"? At least you did say "I have never heard such crap".

FITCHET

ENTRY IS NOT QUITE THAT EASY FOR IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A LICENSE AND … ENTRY IS NOT QUITE THAT EASY FOR IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A LICENSE AND INSURANCE THEN YOU DON'THAVE A PRIZE SO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE POSTING AND GETTING PEOPLE ALL EXCITED money-talks Fitch

Correction: At least you did NOT say "I have never heard such crap".

thanks

thanks

Bikes Luv um ta so x

Thanks for posting. The Ts & Cs state need a full driving license - I wonder if a 'regular' driving license would do, or whether you'd need a motorcycle one ? Will enter anyway, even tho my car license doesn't allow me to go on anything more than a moped.

thanks

Thank You

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2482
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356
    3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2976
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047151

See more discussions