Expired

Win a Swann SoundView Indoor Camera and Swann OutbackCam worth £270 @ Trusted Reviews

22 replies
Found 22nd Aug 2016Made hot 22nd Aug 2016
Compatible with an app for viewing on a smart phone, the Swann SoundView Indoor Camera offers crisp 720p HD live and recorded video footage, infrared night vision, alerts to your smartphone or tablet detecting breaking glass, smoke alarms and crying babies. The camera is easy to install with simple 3M command strips on the wall, ceiling, counter or desk.

The Swann OutbackCam is a durable HD video recorder & photo camera, perfect for capturing amazing wildlife in the garden (even at night) or keeping an eye on any intruders. Housed in a water resistant casing the Swann Outback Cam can operate outdoors in all weather conditions and in below zero temperatures. Record thousands of photos and hundreds of videos to SD card then transfer files to computer.
The Swann SoundView Indoor Camera retails at £119.99 and the Swann Outback Cam retails at £149.99. Good luck!

QUESTION
What resolution does the Swann SoundView Indoor Camera HD camera record? *

ANSWER: 720p

Completion message:
Thank you for entering our competition
You're a star!
====================

22 Comments

thank you

Thank you

Thanks

'Invalid data. Please check the form and submit again.'

Guess I am one of the unlucky ones?

'PLEASE NOTE: If you are experiencing issues with your email addresses not being accepted, please clear your cache and try again. If you are still unable to enter please email [email protected]'

thanks

Thanks

Thank you

thanks

Thanks

belsibub

'Invalid data. Please check the form and submit again.'Guess I am one of … 'Invalid data. Please check the form and submit again.'Guess I am one of the unlucky ones?'PLEASE NOTE: If you are experiencing issues with your email addresses not being accepted, please clear your cache and try again. If you are still unable to enter please email [email protected]'

Edited by: "treoes" 22nd Aug 2016

Thank you

Thank You

Cheers

Thanks

thanx

Thanks

Many thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanx marba

Cheers