EXPIRED

Win a Taste of Arran luxury Hamper @ Visit Arran

As 2016 is Scotland's Year of Innovation, Architecture & Design, and Arran shops are full of design, this is a competition to determine the best retail experience on Arran! Votes will be added and the winning business will receive a commemorative plate. The winning entry taken from the prize draw for the winning Best Retail Experiences on Arran will receive a Taste of Arran luxury Hamper. All votes will be counted and prize draw will take place on or after 31st March 2017.

14 Comments

Thank you.

I haven't been to Arran for 20 years and that was when I won a competition which was a five day stay there.

I had to admit to Visit Arran that I could not remember my best retail experience as this was required on the entry form!

Original Poster

fuertesol

Thank you.I haven't been to Arran for 20 years and that was when I won a … Thank you.I haven't been to Arran for 20 years and that was when I won a competition which was a five day stay there.I had to admit to Visit Arran that I could not remember my best retail experience as this was required on the entry form!

Good point, I haven't been to Arran, but helpfully "Visit Arran" has a list of Arran retailers here.
visitarran.com/wha…ing
Edited by: "treoes" 15th Dec 2016

Thanks

how many people will fill this form in honestly.... the layout and questions are just nonsense

Totally bluffed the answers there, thanx treoes

thanks

BIG THANKS!!!...SHOP ...neverbeenbefore...special...love to go...been before NO

Thnanks

Thank You

thanks

Thanks

Thanks

x

Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic
Edited by: "louloul" 18th Dec 2016
Post a comment