Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a team-issue Pinarello Dogma 60.1 bike from TeamSky

As a special thank you for all the support we've received this year, especially at the Tour de France, we are delighted to offer fans a chance to win one team-issue Pinarello Dogma 60.1 worth a staggering £12,500.

This stunning piece of kit has come straight out of the team's service course in Belgium and has been set up using the same components as the riders have out in France.

The Dogma 60.1 belongs to a new generation of frames that, with its revolutionary asymmetric design, has revolutionised traditional concepts of racing bicycles. The design means that the force applied to the bike is balanced evenly across the entire frame - the result is less force dispersion, greater efficiency and, of course, more speed.

The components adorning the bike are similarly cutting-edge. Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 groupset includes an electronic gear system that provides smooth and accurate gear-changing in all conditions and terrain.

The full components are as follows:

Make: Pinarello
    Model: Dogma 60.1
    Material: Carbon 60HM 1KTorayca
    Fork: Onda Carbon 60HM 1K
    Frame Weight: 950gr
    Groupset: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
    Electronic 7970: Power Cranks, SRM
    Bar and Stem: Deda
    Saddle: Prologo

Which legendary rider rode a Pinarello to five consecutive Tour de France successes?

Greg LeMond
    Lance Armstrong
    Miguel Indurain (answer)

22 Comments

Nice find, have some heat.

Cheers BlueMG

Thanks

Nice find. Entered but I would have to sell it if I won; it just wouldn't be practical on these potholed roads! Besides, I'm too old & slow to get the best out of something like this!

Thanks

Nice prize, heat added!

Would love to win this bike although there is no way I'd buy this with my own money.

nice thanks Blue

Thanks

thanks

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/5515/bcty0205.gif

;):D

Cheers

Hmm, I wonder if my contents insurance would cover if this got nicked. X)

Excellent find, Thank you!

Original Poster

I'm gonna put a basket and bell on the front and give it to Mrs Blue.

Banned

Bostin!

Thanks BlueMG

cheers

You and 'Painkiller' are very good at finding these fantastic freebies. Do you both work for these companies?

I really wish to win this. I will certainly be cycling to work. 10 miles on this will be quicker than jumping from 1st to 2nd gear in rush hour!

Thanks!

Cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a family getaway including everything you need to settle in for movie n…66
      2. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers3359
      3. Win a night in a luxury hotel, a bottle of artisan wine and an indulegence …1213
      4. win free flights from southend airport77

See more discussions