Expired

Win a tech bundle comprising a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge handset, a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 tablet and a Microsoft wireless universal mobile keyboard. @ LBC

Found 4th Apr 2016
1 winner will win:
1 x 32GB Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SIM free handset
1 x 32GB Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 tablet
1 x Microsoft wireless universal mobile keyboard
----------------------
Q: How many landlords have so far signed up with Direct Line Landlord Insurance?
ANSWER: Over 230,000

directlineforbusiness.co.uk/lan…0/0
Our insurance is designed specifically for landlords and buy-to-let owners, and so far more than 230,000 landlords have already taken the direct line. -------------------------------------------------

Completion message:
Thank you!
Thanks for entering on LBC with Direct Line Landlord Insurance
=====================================

36 Comments

thanks Marba

this has been active for weeks

Thanks
I had "Problem loading page" on Firefox.
In case anyone else does, here is an alternative link
promo.lbc.co.uk/dir…ne/
Edited by: "treoes" 4th Apr 2016

halsallms

Really?
Details of the Competition:
12. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to lbc.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 0600 on 4/4/16 and close at 2359 1/5/16.

Thank You

Thank you

well done thanks

Thank You

Thanks

Thanks

Entered, thanks!!

thanks

Thank you

thanks

Thank you

thank you

THANKS

Thanks

thanks

Thanks

Thanks marba. Good luck

Original Poster

treoes

Thanks :)I had "Problem loading page" on Firefox.In case anyone else … Thanks :)I had "Problem loading page" on Firefox.In case anyone else does, here is an alternative linkhttp://promo.lbc.co.uk/directline/

That's the same as the link I have stored as the comp link and which is working for me in Chrome.
Another strange one.

Thanx marba

Original Poster

halsallms

Are you from the future perhaps?
If so can you tell me the winning lottery numbers for next week please?
Please send by PM(otherwise I don't think the jackpot will be worth very much if this gets out)

cheers

marba01

Are you from the future perhaps?If so can you tell me the winning lottery … Are you from the future perhaps?If so can you tell me the winning lottery numbers for next week please?Please send by PM(otherwise I don't think the jackpot will be worth very much if this gets out):)

I mean I saw this on the LBC website a week ago, but it looks like they may be running different (similar looking) competitions in which case my bad
Edited by: "halsallms" 5th Apr 2016

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Original Poster

halsallms

I mean I saw this on the LBC website a week ago, but it looks like they … I mean I saw this on the LBC website a week ago, but it looks like they may be running different (similar looking) competitions in which case my bad

Oh drat, I rather hoped you could furnish me with the winning lottery numbers for next week!

From the t&c's you can see this comp is listed as Prize 2. This is the second of 3 competitions. The first one ran from 7/3/16 to 3/4/16 but the prizes were completely different.
Posted here hotukdeals.com/com…056

Good luck!

Thank you

Cheers.

Cheers

Thanks x

Thanks marba x

THANKS
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions