Expired

Win a Tesla Model 3 @ eDrive - Virgin Media Business Voom 2016

Found 21st Jun 2016
eDrive Gives Back! With a Tesla Model 3!

Firstly a Huge THANK YOU!!! For casting your votes and supporting eDrive.

eDrive has launched today a raffle to hand over the keys to a brand new Tesla Model 3 Electric Car to one lucky supporter if we are successful in this years Virgin Voom 2016!

You guys have already voted so there is no need to do anything more, but please if you have the time spread the word of our pitch and help us gain more votes to make it through!

Please forward the email you would have received from Virgin confirming your vote for eDrive to

tobyrussel@edrive.co.uk

Which will act as your ticket for the raffle.

There is also a home Electricity storage system worth up to £8,000 for a lucky supporter if eDrive wins the runner up prize!

You have all my thanks and I wish you the best of luck in the raffle!

Kindest regards

Toby eDrive
-----

Saturday 04 June, 2016
Second round of Voting for eDrive.

Hello eDrive supporters,

A second round of voting has just begun. This is to win a People's choice award.

Could I ask you all who voted in the first round to cast a second vote for eDrive to win.

The Tesla model 3 will still be given away if we win the people's choice award. So every one who has voted so far will be included in the raffle, but to give us and you the best chance of winning please take a minute to cast a second vote again, as our first round votes don't count in this second round!

I am very great full to all of the support and will keep you all updated with our progress.

Kindest regards

Toby eDrive
Community Updates
4 Comments
Thank you
Best Wishes!
thanks
No.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions