Versace Eros for men EDT 30ml
Gucci Guilty Intense for men EDT 50ml
Gucci Made to Measure EDT 50ml
Marc Jacobs Decadence for women EDP 50ml
Marc Jacobs Honey for women EDP 30ml
YSL Opium for women EDP 90ml
Mercedes for women EDP 60ml
D&G Femme Intense EDP 100ml

To enter this fantastic competition all you have to do is simply enter your details

62 Comments

Cheers

Thanks

Thank you

thank you

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

thanks

Thanks

Cheers

Thanks Bill x

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you

Thanx Bill

Thank you

Thanks Bill, great comp

Thanks for sharing

Thank You

Thanks

THANKS BILL

I wont this thank you so much ❤

I *won even

I won even lol

Got an email from them saying I'd won, just rang them to confirm and apparently it's been sent to every customer. Thought I'd actually won something for once!

DulSan

I won even lol

I got one too.

Seems lots have :-(

DulSan

I wont this thank you so much ❤

I just rang them and they sent that email to every customer, i thought i'd won too!

Kurfew

Got an email from them saying I'd won, just rang them to confirm and … Got an email from them saying I'd won, just rang them to confirm and apparently it's been sent to every customer. Thought I'd actually won something for once!

I got one too :-(

RockyRobin

I got one too :-(

They seem pretty embarrassed about it aha!

Thanks! Just received an email to say that I won - happy days!

llareggub

Thanks! Just received an email to say that I won - happy days!

Bah! Just seen the above emails - gutted! :-(

I've gone from feeling elated to positively deflated! I also phoned them and the woman was quite nonchalant about it! Twits!

I also received an e mail i had won.They should send everyone something at least to apologise, even a sample would be nice, as i am sure they are legally bound
Also on their website they have announced a winner as Lisa but the draw isnt until the 5th october ???
If everyone who got this e mail complained on facebook it could destroy their reputation
Edited by: "telmealing" 4th Oct 2016

Original Poster

llareggub

I've gone from feeling elated to positively deflated! I also phoned them … I've gone from feeling elated to positively deflated! I also phoned them and the woman was quite nonchalant about it! Twits!

I got the email as well, seems everyone who entered going to get one.

llareggub

I've gone from feeling elated to positively deflated! I also phoned them … I've gone from feeling elated to positively deflated! I also phoned them and the woman was quite nonchalant about it! Twits!

Twits is just the word i'd use too

Very strange this as I have a e-mail saying I won also. I hope it is real and we both get the prize.

I got one to its just a pity the don't have to honour them or do they????

Kurfew

Twits is just the word i'd use too

Wanted to use a harsher word but couldn't - even though I am positively astounded by the ineptitude of Beauty Base on this occasion.

When I phoned them they claimed that the winner's name was on the website. Checked and the winner has been announced as 'Lisa' - no surname, unlike all of their archived comps which include surnames. Also, the page states:
'The competition ends on the 30th September 2016 and the winner will be announced on the 5th October 2016.
Winner(s) - Lisa'
Slightly dubious methinks as it is the 4th today - hmmmm?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk77
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75871
    3. Win a trip to Dublin, with Ireland.com via Classic FM11
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers55

See more discussions