1. Cunard Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a Transatlantic Crossing for two people on board Queen Mary 2

The prize is a seven-night Transatlantic Crossing for two people on board our flag ship Queen Mary 2. Flights between London and New York, accommodation in a deluxe balcony stateroom, meals and entertainment are all included.
    We invite you to the unique experience of a Transatlantic Crossing on board Queen Mary 2 where you can enjoy an incredible variety of things to do on board – plus a sensational early morning arrival into New York. The prize winner can choose to sail from Southampton to New York before flying back to the UK, or opt to fly to New York and sail back to Southampton anytime between May - December 2017. The closing date is 28 February 2017.

20 Comments

thanks

when i enter it just takes me to their itinaries and pricing page, no competition ?

Thanks

Thank you

anyone else having problems ? TIA

Thanks Ken, but link made no difference, went to the same page as before

i just realised im entering from spain as im on holiday and it keeps going to the spanish website with only the option of the usa site and no option for cunard uk

Me too telmealing. All in Spanish.

x

Thanks

many thanks

thanks

Thanks X)

thanks

Thank You

Thank you

Amazeballs, thanks Charlie.

Cheers

WHOW!! What a cracking prize charlie boy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value913
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767196
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers11
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553780

See more discussions