EXPIRED

Win A Trip For Two On The Venice Simplon Orient Express @ National Gallery

he National Gallery are very proud to be associated with Venice Simplon-Orient-Express and the launch The Art of Travel - a series of exceptional journeys where you will discover hidden secrets about some of the world’s most famous masterpieces, in the company of a National Gallery expert.

In celebration of this new association Venice Simplon-Orient-Express have donated two tickets on their classic journey from Venice to London on board their legendary train.

For your chance to win this exceptional prize, simply complete the entry form below - the winner will be drawn at random after the prize draw closes on Monday 14 February 2011 and will be notified in writing within 28 days.

5 Comments

thanks hope i get lucky!

Remmeber:- YOU HAVE TO GET TO VENICE at your own expense, it is a one way trip
Travel to Venice, accommodation in Venice and all transfers before boarding the train are NOT included

Original Poster

didn't see th

anthony712

Remmeber:- YOU HAVE TO GET TO VENICE at your own expense, it is a one way … Remmeber:- YOU HAVE TO GET TO VENICE at your own expense, it is a one way trip Travel to Venice, accommodation in Venice and all transfers before boarding the train are NOT included

Didn't see that bit - I never actually go in for many Hol' comp's' as NO ONE would babysit my lot if it was a comp for just 2 people (or maybe I should just send them ehhhhhh).

:Dthank you

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
    3. word association Game74044544
    4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468

See more discussions