EXPIRED

Win a trip to New York inc. 2 tickets for New York Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox / $250 voucher / $250 spending money @ JD Sports

mod
Prize includes: - Flights and accommodation to New York for you and your friend - 2 tickets for New York Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox at the world famous Yankee Stadium on October 3rd, 2012 - $250 voucher for MLB products at the New Era flagship store ... and also $250 spending money for your trip!

In which City is the VICE Video filmed?
London

8 Comments

x

bounces me back to question is any one getting a thankyou

Aequitas

bounces me back to question is any one getting a thankyou

Worked OK for me.
Thank you...................xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thx

no idea whether I have actually managed to enter. the first time in I login, then it refreshes to give me the question. I answer the question and it just refreshes back to the question but no longer with the answer checked. No indication of success or failure. I thought it was maybe the 'good luck' that was an indicator of completion but I checked and that is there all the time.
Guess I will never know......unless I win

Thank you

Thanks Andy

marba01

no idea whether I have actually managed to enter. the first time in I … no idea whether I have actually managed to enter. the first time in I login, then it refreshes to give me the question. I answer the question and it just refreshes back to the question but no longer with the answer checked. No indication of success or failure. I thought it was maybe the 'good luck' that was an indicator of completion but I checked and that is there all the time. Guess I will never know......unless I win

When I entered it just took me back to the COMPETITIONS page with no apparent acknowledgement message.

Anyone else get this?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers3462
    2. Carling tap is working again66
    3. Win a weekend stay at Cbeebies Land Hotel and a Bing prize package @ Argos44
    4. WIN A MICRO ADULT FOLDING SCOOTER @ Jazz Apples1313

See more discussions