Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a trip to New York with the Royal Academy @ Jazz FM

To celebrate the landmark Abstract Expressionism exhibition we have teamed up with the Royal Academy to offer you the chance to visit where it all started in the 40s and 50s - New York City!
    The prize includes two flights between London and New York and three nights at the hotel Viceroy Central Park and £300 spending money.

Which US city is most associated with the art of Abstract Expressionism?
    ANSWER: New York City

Completion message:
    Form submission successful.
    ===========================

22 Comments

Thank you

Thanks

thanks

Thanks x

THANKS

Thank you

thanks

All three Jazz Fm competitions refusing entry with a red flag... any ideas please ???

Ok keep getting error messages regarding ticking boxes for relevant companies involved with promo, but no tick boxes available, have e mailed jazz fm , waiting on reply

joesdadnick

Ok keep getting error messages regarding ticking boxes for relevant … Ok keep getting error messages regarding ticking boxes for relevant companies involved with promo, but no tick boxes available, have e mailed jazz fm , waiting on reply

Many thanks likewise I have an e-mail to Jazz FM will let you know the outcome
    Thanks for your reply

Still not allowing entries.

Original Poster

I have sent an email about the problem with these 3 recent Jazz FM competitions. They were all working fine this morning and now suddenly not. Hopefully this will be resolved tomorrow.

Original Poster

marba01

I have sent an email about the problem with these 3 recent Jazz FM … I have sent an email about the problem with these 3 recent Jazz FM competitions. They were all working fine this morning and now suddenly not. Hopefully this will be resolved tomorrow.:)

Checked just now, No change yet

Hi all, it seems there was a temporary internal error which has now been fixed!

FITCHET

Many thanks likewise I have an e-mail to Jazz FM will let you know the … Many thanks likewise I have an e-mail to Jazz FM will let you know the outcomeThanks for your reply

All sorted now

cheers

well done its all over now

Thanks

Original Poster

Yes I received an email which basically said
    "Sorry we had a technical glitch, should all be sorted now"

Thanks marba01

Thank You

Just tried to enter but got the error 404 message - so it may be closed - but I am emailing them just in case!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 5 x main prizes of £200 gift cards bundles at Argos11
      2. Take a break issue 332425
      3. Win £200 for each puzzle with Bella Magazine Issue 343962
      4. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2727

See more discussions