EXPIRED

Win a Trip to see the Northern Lights

Henri Lloyd has teamed up with Discover the World to offer a once in a lifetime trip: A three night ‘Aurora Nights’ holiday to Iceland for two!

This incredible prize includes
- 2 return economy flights from London to Keflavik
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Hotel Ranga
- Car Hire

14 Comments

thanks

Thank you

Thanks

thank you

Thank you

Voted cold because this company will bombard you with catalogues and third party marketing - Read T+C point 23

BIG THANKS!!!

Thanks x

Thanks X)

Thanks

Thank You

alexanderthenotsogreat

Voted cold because this company will bombard you with catalogues and … Voted cold because this company will bombard you with catalogues and third party marketing - Read T+C point 23

Ok so I did read T+C point 23 see below.

23. No purchase necessary.
-------------------------------

seems ok to me!

But I guess you meant 13

13. By entering the competition the entrant gives permission for their personal data to be used for marketing purposes by Henri Lloyd and the following competition partners: Discover the World.
-------------------------
Note though that the only mandatory details required are your name and an email address. This will minimise the scope any marketing activity. In addition I advise you to set up an email address specifically for entering competitions, keeping it all separate from all your other electronic mail will make administration so much easier.

Thank you

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SWEET SUNDAY CODES4562
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767160
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553741
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047074

See more discussions