Expired

Win a trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic games @ Nissan

12 replies
Found 8th Dec 2014Made hot 8th Dec 2014
Main Prize:
1 x trip for two to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games for 3 nights (to take place some time between 5th–21st August 2016), to include:

Return economy flights from a London international airport to Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
3 nights’ accommodation with daily breakfast at 4* centrally located hotel (to be decided by the Promoter) in Rio de Janeiro based on 2 people sharing a room (twin or double)
A pair of tickets to 2 different Olympic Games events, to be selected by the Promoter
Commemorative gift to the value of around £20
Basic travel insurance for the duration of the trip
Return transfers from Rio de Janeiro airport to hotel & from hotel to 2 Olympic events
£200 spending money payable by travellers cheque to the winner
A Games Host for your touring party for the full duration of the trip
Secondary Prizes:
10 x Adidas Kit Bundle, including:

1 x Nissan #UniteAndExcite Richard Whitehead poster signed by Richard Whitehead MBE (size: 59.4cm x 42cm)
1 x Adidas Power 2 black backpack (dimensions: 32cm x 21cm x 52cm)
1 x Adidas black drinking bottle with a carry strap (volume: 0.7 litres) and 1 x Adidas black and white 100% cotton towel (size: 70cm x 140cm)
Adidas is a registered trade mark of Adidas AG. This promotion is not associated or endorsed by Adidas AG. All rights are reserved.
10 x “Richard Whitehead Runs Britain” book signed by Richard Whitehead MBE (size: 10 x 8 inch, soft cover book, 100 pages)

12 Comments

who ever thinks up this trash ???

Very good

x

FITCHET

Some quick fingered **** fitchet lol ...too much pa-lava for me lol ...thanks though & good luck nastyeggs

thanks

Hmm...need a new keyboard....but if I win .....

Cheers, nasty - a comp with a difference.

FITCHET

I couldn't agree more

hard job to reach an entry but thank you

I've just been contacted by Nissan to say I've won one of the 10 signed books which is being sent in the post to me.

Wow, I was getting very excited at the start of the conversation.

many thanks to nastynegs for posting!

Hi Adharc,

Congratulations! You have been selected as the winner in the Nissan ‘Race for the Plane to Rio’ promotion. Your prize is a trip for two to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games in August 2016! Please see full prize details below.

Prize Details

Return economy for you and your guest flights from a London international airport to Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
3 nights’ accommodation with daily breakfast at 4* centrally located hotel (to be decided by the Promoter) in Rio de Janeiro based on 2 people sharing a room (twin or double)
A pair of tickets to 2 different Olympic Games events, to be selected by the Promoter
Commemorative gift to the value of around £20
Basic travel insurance on standard health terms for the duration of the trip
Return transfers from Rio de Janeiro airport to hotel & from hotel to 2 Olympic events
£200 spending money payable by travellers cheque
A Games Host for your touring party for the full duration of the trip

adharc

Hi Adharc,Congratulations! You have been selected as the winner in the … Hi Adharc,Congratulations! You have been selected as the winner in the Nissan ‘Race for the Plane to Rio’ promotion. Your prize is a trip for two to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games in August 2016! Please see full prize details below.Prize DetailsReturn economy for you and your guest flights from a London international airport to Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)3 nights’ accommodation with daily breakfast at 4* centrally located hotel (to be decided by the Promoter) in Rio de Janeiro based on 2 people sharing a room (twin or double)A pair of tickets to 2 different Olympic Games events, to be selected by the PromoterCommemorative gift to the value of around £20Basic travel insurance on standard health terms for the duration of the tripReturn transfers from Rio de Janeiro airport to hotel & from hotel to 2 Olympic events£200 spending money payable by travellers chequeA Games Host for your touring party for the full duration of the trip

Congrats on your fantastic win! I had a phone call too as a runner-up (see above).
Great to see another HUKD win!

Have a great time next year!

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free money and competition entry @ Circle710
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57571
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45

See more discussions