Expired

Win a trip to the USA with Hilton HHonors and The Bourne Legacy (Includes: transport; seven-day, six-night stay at Capital Hilton; Spy City Tour; $1,000 Hilton HHonors Gift Card; 1,000,000 HHonors Bonus Points) @ Total Film / Hilton Hotels

mod 10 replies
Found 9th Aug 2012Made hot 9th Aug 2012
Prizes include the chance to win:

- A round-trip airfare for four to Washington, D.C.
- A seven-day, six-night stay at the Capital Hilton
- A Spy City Tour for you and your guests, plus admission to the International Spy Museum
- A $1,000 Hilton HHonors Gift Card to be used at more than 3,800 hotels and resorts worldwide
- 1,000,000 HHonors Bonus Points for your next mission

Follow the link then enter your details to enter

10 Comments

thanks Andy

Thank you

Thanks for this.

It is getting promoted via lots of sites with a link of; hiltonhhonors.com/Bou…cy/

Thanks

Not at all sure whether I've actually been entered into this competition! Found it rather confusing. First of all I joined up - but then discovered I could only log in via Facebook and my account has been joined to theirs! Left a comment, but at no point did I see any sort of message saying Your entry was successful - or similar. Anyone else have this problem?

portwest

Thanks for this.It is getting promoted via lots of sites with a link of; … Thanks for this.It is getting promoted via lots of sites with a link of; https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/BourneLegacy/

Thanks for the link.

Hubbers

Not at all sure whether I've actually been entered into this competition! … Not at all sure whether I've actually been entered into this competition! Found it rather confusing. First of all I joined up - but then discovered I could only log in via Facebook and my account has been joined to theirs! Left a comment, but at no point did I see any sort of message saying Your entry was successful - or similar. Anyone else have this problem?

Following joining HiltonHonours got the following message :- You have successfully entered for a chance to win the The Bourne Legacy Prize Draw from Hilton HHonors. You will receive an additional entry for each completed night you stay at any hotel within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio by September 26, 2012. So book now – but if anyone asks, you were never there.

Thanks for the comp.

x

nor a cat in hells chance of winning this its all over
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stock informer36
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247672
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz810
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314662

See more discussions