EXPIRED

Win a two-night stay in Scotland with a VIP tour of three top distilleries @ Waitrose

Have you ever wanted to see for yourself what goes on behind the doors of a whisky distillery? Here's your chance, with a two-night VIP tour of three of Scotland's best.

The lucky winner and a guest will fly up to Inverness, where a chauffeur-driven car will take them to the Isle of Skye for a tour of the Talisker Distillery. After dinner and an overnight stay, they'll visit the Glen Ord Distillery and stay overnight in Inverness, followed by a tour of the Dalwhinnie Distillery before flying home.

This prize includes return flights to Inverness or standard return class rail travel for two people, and a two-night stay in a 4-star hotel.

Where in Scotland would you find the Talisker Distillery?

ANSWER: Isle of Skye

Good luck!

Completion:

At the moment a 404 message is issued, Sorry, the page you requested could not be found. It is trying to put out the entry confirmation message but it cannot be found. This is only a cosmetic problem.

UPDATE: 404 is now fixed although as I said, it was only cosmetic. From some comments it looks like some people never bothered to read my completion message information.
==========================

14 Comments

Thanks marba but I'm getting an error message in Chrome and Firefox when submitting

Sorry, the page you requested could not be foundYou may have used an … Sorry, the page you requested could not be foundYou may have used an outdated link or mistyped the address (URL).To help you find what you are looking for you could:Try searching for a product or a recipe in the top right hand corner of the screen.Click on one of our department tabs at the top of the page to browse by category.Visit the home page or Help & SupportCheck that you typed the correct address (URL) and try again.

Thanks, will try later

Still getting Error Page, I have sent an email to Waitrose Customer Service...

Now working properly (1446 hrs)

Edited by: "treoes" 14th Nov 2016

Thanks

The 404 error is off now and all is well on chrome

Thanks

Thanks

x

Thanks

Thanx marba

Thanx marba

Thanx marba

thanks