Expired

Win a unique piece of football memorabilia signed by Sir Geoff Hurst @ Forever Sports

12 replies
Found 21st Sep 2016Made hot 22nd Sep 2016
FS have teamed up with Bobby Moore Fund for Cancer Research UK to offer its readers the chance to win a unique piece of football memorabilia signed by Sir Geoff Hurst.

Bobby’s widow and fund Founder, Stephanie Moore, explains ‘1966 was clearly a very special year for every England football fan and Bobby was so proud to be part of that. It is amazing to think that even 50 years on the victory remains a core part of every England football fan’s heritage.

Sir Geoff Hurst added ‘I’m delighted with the gold record commemorative discs that Brilliant Memorabilia have produced; a brilliant tribute to our sporting success and the occasion of 1966. England football fans are the best in the world and Bobby was one of the great captains I knew, so I have been honoured to sign each and every one of the discs personally.’

Three lucky readers have the chance to win one of three limited edition discs, which feature everyone’s favourite football anthem, Badiel and Skinner and The Lightening Seeds, “Three Lions on a Shirt”. The discs are in a framed presentation displaying the England World-Cup-Winning Squad 1966 line-up, lyrics and back-story to the song.

To enter: Fill in details

Completion message :
Thank you for entering

12 Comments

Thanks pjj x

Thanks

Thanks

Many thanks go to pj

Thank you

thanks

Thanks pjj

Thank you

thanks

Cheers

Thank You

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769227
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322819
    3. word association Game74244864
    4. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault1312

See more discussions