Expired

Win a very British experience @ Absolute Radio

14 replies
Found 20th Oct 2016Made hot 20th Oct 2016

We want to make sure you face the mornings in the best mood possible with our mates at PG Tips we are giving you the choice of several very British prizes. Whether we send you up to high tea at the Savoy or to a hearty brunch, just remember to keep it tea.

Which of these British experiences would you like to win?

Option 1

• Pamper Treat and Luxury Afternoon Tea for Two

• Includes use of the spa facilities with a choice of luxurious spa venues regionally

• Enjoy a pamper treatment each

• Tuck into a deliciously British afternoon tea

• £150 spending money

Option 2

• High Tea for Four at the Savoy London

• Enjoy a truly memorable visit to The Savoy, London

• The renowned Savoy high tea includes a selection of finger sandwiches, special delights and Thames Foyer signature cakes, complemented by their finest range of premium teas and herbal infusions

• £100 spending money

Option 3

• Bottomless Brunch for Two at Award-Winning M Victoria with Veuve Cliquot Champagne

• Enjoy a two-course bottomless brunch for two people

• Savour healthy dishes as 'Avocado & Slow Cooked Egg; Créme Fraîche, Feta, Rye Bread'

• Indulge with main courses including the signature 'Buttermilk Fried Chicken with Waffles, Maple Butter, Maple Syrup'

• £200 spending money

Completion message :

Thanks for your entry!

Your name is now in the hat for this competition. Good luck!

14 Comments

many thanks

Many thanks

thank you ✓

Thanks

Thanks

THANKS

Thanks

thanks

Thank You

Thank you

Thanks

thanks

Ah! The new system is working really well then, ROTFL, 12 people have left thank you comments but only 2 people have entered, them and their silly ideas, I'm finding it hard work having to check each Comp to see if I've previously entered, what a nightmare, I'm going to miss loads as it's taking time to check! This one's not for me but thanks pjj x

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63660
    2. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    3. win free cash32
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines10

See more discussions