Expired

Win a Villeroy & Boch Octagon pedestal washbasin worth more than £5000. + a night at our Saareck Castle, Mettlach, Saarland, Germany. the headquarters of Villeroy & Boch AG.(includes return transportation) @ Villeroy & Boch

Found 14th Dec 2016
From the T&C's it seems the winner is the only recipient, not for two people...............Take part now for the chance to win with Villeroy & Boch your very own Octagon pedestal washbasin worth more than 5,000£ as well as a night at our wonderful Saareck Castle in Mettlach, the headquarters of Villeroy & Boch AG. A special highlight for your visit: Round off your day with an exclusive dinner in the stylish setting of Saareck Castle and experience a true treat for both taste buds and senses.

See your own Octagon being made at Villeroy & Boch’s plant and lend a hand, if you want to, guided by our experts. We will then deliver your finished masterpiece to you at home.

Which material gave TitanCeram its name?*

Titanium dioxide........... answer

uk.archello.com/en/…ram

16 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.villeroy-boch.co.uk/fileadmin/upload/facelift2014/Bad_und_Wellness/Neuheiten_2015/Innovationen/TitanCeram/titanceram_1.jpg

Thank you

Answer from video - Titanium Dioxide
Is the trip is just for one person?

Original Poster

Janbabe

Answer from video - Titanium DioxideIs the trip is just for one person?

Having read the .pdf file a number of times, it only mentions "The winner" nowhere does it imply its "two" people, so based on that, I agree its for one person.. I've amended the details above to highlight that.

thank you

Thank you

thanks

treoes

Having read the .pdf file a number of times, it only mentions "The … Having read the .pdf file a number of times, it only mentions "The winner" nowhere does it imply its "two" people, so based on that, I agree its for one person.. I've amended the details above to highlight that.

The reference to return transportation sets one wondering just how you "get there" or have i missed this bit.
FITCHET

THANKS

Thank You

Thanks oO

Cheers

Thanx treoes X)

thanks

x

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    3. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065

See more discussions