Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a VIP London trip to see The Phantom of the Opera

Previous competition Next competition HomeYour NetworkCompetitions↓ ↓
    Win a VIP London trip to see The Phantom of the Opera
    Competition ends on Monday, 8 November 2010

One lucky woman&home reader will win two top-priced tickets to see The Phantom of the Opera, as well as a pre-theatre meal at Chez Gérard and overnight accommodation at the Renaissance London Chancery Court Hotel. This luxurious 5* hotel is located a short walk from London's theatres and within the bustle of the Capital. The winner and their guest will spend one night in a spacious deluxe guest room, including breakfast served at the hotel's glamorous Pearl Restaurant.

Andrew Lloyd Webber’s musical masterpiece, The Phantom of the Opera, is entering it’s 25th triumphant year in the West End.

This unforgettable musical traces the tragic love story of a beautiful opera singer and a young composer shamed by his physical appearance into a shadowy existence beneath the majestic Paris Opera House. The combination of opulent sets and costumes, fabulous special effects and a spine-tingling score makes The Phantom of the Opera a theatre experience not to be missed.

The Phantom of the Opera, Her Majesty’s Theatre, Haymarket, SW1. For more information please click here or call 0844 412 2707.

12 Comments

Original Poster

Answer = 25 i think

robertkay

Answer = 25 i think

Started in 1986 so yep 25 years has to be the answer:)

thanks

:Dthank you

Nice one

Thanks Rob

Thx

Thanks

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/thCID_614.gif

Thanks

Thanks

;):D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers2851
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 34 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1616
      3. Win £50,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife (Closes 1:55pm Wednesday 23/08)11
      4. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes 1:55pm Wednesday 23/08)55

See more discussions