Expired

WIN A VIP PACKAGE WORTH £249 with Revolve

Found 23rd Jan 2016
VIP treat for 2! Treat yourself and Mum or a friend to something special. We are giving away 5 VIP deluxe packages worth £249! Includes Champagne reception, mini facial, Makeover and much more!

Only in Cardiff or Cheltenham Revolve Studios.

Complete the form below and click Enter Our Competition, to deliver your entry straight to us!

Competition is open to over 16s only, however under 18s must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
1 entry per person
Winners will be notified by email

Question: Which BBC soap is set in and around Albert Square?

Answer: Eastenders

"Thanks for entering and good luck"

20 Comments

thank you

THANKS

Thank you

Be careful with this guys i done the same, had a email saying i won the competition however what they yet to inform you is that they take £50 out of you bank account which should only be £25, which they then use a excuse its per person which isnt advised at the time of the booking and if you dont go you will lose this !!!! Head office is terrible and how ever much i liked my photos i would not recommend this company ..

Cheers

I have received an email and text message saying i have won too. I am dubious that its a money spinner for them and not actually a "competition" per se.

Anyone else?

Yes My Wife Won too just notified won for Cardiff ... Not so sure now about this. Anyone else won or had experiences of this ???

Just Wondered If You've Won Why Are You Paying Them

Edited by: "Boz" 26th Jan 2016

I got an email to say I won too, kind of glad that you are saying everyone gets it as I live in Belfast so Cardiff wouldn't have exactly been down the road for me. Think I would've had to forfeit the prize anywho. Note to self - don't enter mainland located comps

Yeah I 'won' also. Think I'll be giving it a miss.

I also "won" thanks but no thanks!

Yea just won, thanks for the comments. Don't think I will take them on.

I just won. Is there a time limit before you have to book. I can wait for feedback on here

Impi_ben

I just won. Is there a time limit before you have to book. I can wait for … I just won. Is there a time limit before you have to book. I can wait for feedback on here

They do your hair and makeup then take approx 100 photos. You get first one free then you have to pay for any more photos you like.

I won too...I think there are to much winner

Me too...!

Thanks all. Glad I looked at these comments as I was also a "winner". I won't be entering any other Revolve competitions!

Hi
Does anyone know if this is any good, I just got a text saying that I won?

Stephanie123456

Hi Does anyone know if this is any good, I just got a text saying that I … Hi Does anyone know if this is any good, I just got a text saying that I won?

I think everyone who entered won

???

I won too surprise surprise. When I rung to book she said it here's a £25 deposit. Just checked my bank and they've taken £50. This was not explained. I'm quite dubious now about my booking Saturday. Wonder what else we will try n be conned out of
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions