Groups
    EXPIRED

Win A VIP trip to London to see Flashdance The Musical

Sparks will fly this year as FLASHDANCE THE MUSICAL explodes onto the West End stage from September. Leading the cast are Matt Willis (Busted, I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here) as Nick and Victoria Hamilton-Barritt (Flashdance The Musical UK tour, Grease) as Alex.

Based on the Paramount Pictures film, FLASHDANCE THE MUSICAL features an iconic score including the smash hit “Maniac”, along with “Manhunt”, “Gloria”, “I Love Rock & Roll” and “Flashdance - What a Feeling”.

Full of raw energy and breathtaking choreography by Arlene Phillips (Strictly Come Dancing, Grease) FLASHDANCE THE MUSICAL promises to be the theatrical event of the year - so take your passion and make it happen!

The VIP competition for four people includes:

Tickets for the Opening Night of FLASHDANCE THE MUSICAL at the Shaftesbury Theatre, London on 14 October 2010, and the chance to mingle with the stars at the exclusive after-show party.

A pre-theatre meal and overnight accommodation at the London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch (www.LondonMarriottMarbleArch.co.uk), just a short walk from Marble Arch and Oxford Street. The hotel’s interior has a smart, modern ‘boutique’ style and offers a leisure club and indoor pool, plus Brasserie Centrale Restaurant, Chats Cafe Bar and on site parking.

2 Comments

thanks

Thx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a night in a luxury hotel, a bottle of artisan wine and an indulegence …1213
      2. win free flights from southend airport77
      3. Win a 2 bottles of Kyro Gin!1010
      4. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist99

See more discussions