EXPIRED

Win a VR-ready gaming PC from The PC Customiser @ Bit tech.net

The lovely folks at The PC Customiser and Gigabyte have teamed up with bit-tech to offer our readers a great prize: a fully built VR-ready gaming PC! You'll find the full system specifications below, but with its Gigabyte RX 480 G1 Gaming graphics card, it more than meets the minimum requirements of both the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift headsets, getting you halfway towards an awesome VR setup. Alternatively, you could just plug it in to a standard monitor and be assured of some awesome gameplay in all the latest titles at 1080p and even 1440p. A slightly better stocking filler for you or a lucky family member than a dried out orange, wouldn't you say?

The prize is a PC system, specifically the Spec Alpha VR powered by Gigabyte, that will arrive fully assembled and with Windows installed so all you have to do is plug it in, install some games and get playing! The full specifications are as follows:

Corsair Spec-Alpha white/red ATX mid case

Gigabyte GA-990X-Gaming SLI motherboard

AMD FX8350 Vishera CPU with Corsair H45 water-cooler

Gigabyte Radeon RX 480 G1 Gaming 8GB GDDR5 graphics card

8GB Corsair Vengeance 1,600MHz DDR3 RAM

120GB Kingston SSD

1TB Western Digital HDD

Corsair CX650M power supply

Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-Bit

With a retail value of £945, we're sure you'll agree this is a very generous Christmas giveaway from The PC Customiser. Better yet, all you have to do to take advantage of it and be in with a chance of winning is answer the simple question embedded below.

Where in the UK is The PC Customiser based?

A) Bristol

B) Brighton

C) Bolton <<<< suggested answer

27 Comments

Nice one thanks

Thanks David. Good luck

Thanks

thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thanks

Thank You

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

Thanks

Thanx

Thanx

Thanks

x

Thank you

How I would love to win something like this for my 13 year old grandson I am so poorly and he is so loving and never asks for anything yes I know I am whinging on but sometimes things just don't seem right

Cheers

Many thanks

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks if there is anything I need is a new pc mine is on its last legs!

Thanks x

I WANT TO WIN!
answer quote=bolton

Thanks

I won
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers3875
    2. WIN an adventure in Québec – worth £3,600 @ lonely planet1111
    3. Win a luxury bathroom scheme with Sottini worth £7,000 @ Good Homes1111
    4. WIN A FOUR-NIGHT CRUISE AND STAY BREAK TO SANTANDER, SPAIN @ Manor Magazine1111

See more discussions