Expired

Win a walking holiday in the Lake District

8 replies
Found 29th Aug 2010
The landscapes that inspired poets like Wordsworth and Coleridge form the backdrop for a glorious walking holiday for two people courtesy of Ramblers Worldwide/Countrywide Holidays. To find out more about their programmes visit ramblersholidays.co.uk or telephone 01707 331133.

This great prize includes:
7 nights accommodation for 2 persons based on sharing a twin room.
Breakfast and dinner, apart from Tuesdays – when the staff have a night off!
5 guided walks - including packed lunch

The Lake District is one of the world’s great beauty spots. It’s a must-visit destination for anyone who appreciates nature and the great outdoors. You will be staying at Ramblers Worldwide / Ramblers Countrywide’s very own hideaway, Hassness House, located near one of the Lakeland’s honeypots, Buttermere in the western Lake District.

Hassness has one of the most dramatic vantage points in the world and the area has been voted as offering some of the most picturesque views in Britain. Here, far from the hustle and bustle, there are opportunities to walk through fells and explore the surrounding peaks.

To be in with a chance of winning this magical guided walking holiday, answer the question below:

The highest peak in the Lake District is:
A Red Pike
B Scafell Pike
C Bowfell

The answer is B Scafell Pike

8 Comments

Original Poster

Not my cup of tea either, the only walkin i do is to the off-licence, but i thought someone else might like it.:p

Not for me either but they do do you a packed lunch lol lol lol

Thanks for posting Mike it will suit somebody

thank you Mike - sounds a nice break - and I'm sure you're not forced to walk if you don't want to!

Thanks

Thanks

Thank-you muchly!

Thanks!

Thank you!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades78
    2. Why Can't I Get BT Showcase on Freeview?22
    3. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G914