1. Stuff.tv Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a WD 2TB My Cloud personal cloud storage solution, a pair of Vibe Aduio BlackDeath QB669 car speakers and BlackDeath On-Ear headphones, a Roberts Revival DAB radio, a Timex Ironman Global Trainer watch, an Olympus LS-100 voice recorder, and a 100

DVD collection worth £1250 @ Stuff.tv (I ran out of room in the title)

Under normal circumstances, a walk among the tombstones could be quite pleasant. You get nice trees and landscaping, maybe even a little pond.

But in this case there's also Liam Neeson with a gun, and that's not a good sign. Just ask the crims who get Liam all wound up in A Walk Among The Tombstones, a gripping action thriller set in New York City's drug-trafficking underworld. Now, we could easily offer you the film on DVD or Blu-ray as a competition prize, but how about we flesh it out a bit? Like, £1250 worth?

So here's this month's full prize: a WD 2TB My Cloud personal cloud storage solution, a pair of Vibe Aduio BlackDeath QB669 car speakers and BlackDeath On-Ear headphones, a Roberts Revival DAB radio, a Timex Ironman Global Trainer watch, an Olympus LS-100 voice recorder, and a 100-DVD collection including A Walk in The Tombstones.

To be in with a chance of winning, correctly answer the question below.

Competition closes 11 February

What are the Tombstones usually made of? *This question is required.

Answer : Stone

Completion message :
    Thank you and good luck!

25 Comments

thanks

THANKS

Thanks

Thanks

Many thanks!

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks pjj

caputure playing up - told me 12 times im wrong - im not that bad!

Thank you

Cheers.

Thank You

Many thanks

Thanks

This will do nicely thank you ,,,

Thanks

x

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks pjj x

Thanx pjj

thank you

THANKS

Thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767534
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047202
      3. Cheer me up please?1440
      4. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.69

See more discussions