EXPIRED

Win a week at a luxury cottage in Devon with friends and family @ Waitrose

NOTE: You may see a page not found after submit however it is only for the confirmation message:

One reader will win a seven-night stay at the exceptional Sandridge Barton with up to 11 of their friends and family. A spacious and comfortable house above the River Dart, Sandridge Barton is a truly special place. There’s a snooker room and football table, plus an enclosed garden with barbecue facilities. Take a dip in the magnificent indoor swimming pool, built in keeping with the Georgian style of the house, with animal murals, a glass domed ceiling and French windows that look out onto the terrace.

What river does Sandridge Barton sit above?

ANSWER: River Dart

Good luck!

Completion message:

Thanks for your entry

================

16 Comments

thank you

Cheers marba

x

Thank you

Thank you

Cheers

Thanks

thanks

THANKS

thanks

well done

Thanks marba X)

Thanks- but i am getting a page not found after submitting

Original Poster

dadsbusy

Thanks- but i am getting a page not found after submitting

Not sure what has happened because it was fine earlier but I tried it again and got a 404. However I think your entry has still been submitted. The confirmation page has gone missing and that is why there is now a page not found. But if it is trying to put out the confirmation message then your entry must have been processed.

marba01

Not sure what has happened because it was fine earlier but I tried it … Not sure what has happened because it was fine earlier but I tried it again and got a 404. However I think your entry has still been submitted. The confirmation page has gone missing and that is why there is now a page not found. But if it is trying to put out the confirmation message then your entry must have been processed.

Thanks Marba, clearly you are more techno competent than I am

Thank You
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. One thing you've forgotten1013
    2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3182
    3. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121025
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1729

See more discussions