EXPIRED

Win a weekend away & £500 to spend! @ National express

PRODUCT: Weekend Away
PERIOD: Once
DETAILS:
Win a weekend away & £500 to spend!

To celebrate Father's Day on 18 June, we're offering you and your favourite person the chance to win an amazing weekend away!

The prize includes a two night stay and dinner at a hotel of your choice (courtesy of our partners SuperBreak), £500 spending money and free return coach travel for you and your bestie.

Entering the competition is easy - just fill out our quick form below before midnight on 18 June and we'll be in touch if you've won!

nationalexpress.pgtb.me/rBM…Day

- niget
RULES: By entering the prize draw, you agree to receive offers and news from National Express to the email address supplied.
The prize is a 2-night dinner break in a hotel of your choice, provided courtesy of Superbreak. Prize must be booked and redeemed by 18 December 2017.
The winner will also receive £500 spending money, by way of cheque and free return coach travel.
The prize draw will close at midnight on 18 June 2017.
The winner will be selected at random, the adjudicator’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The winner will be selected week commencing 19 June 2017 and will be contacted by phone only, on the telephone number provided.
Entrants must be aged 18 or over and reside in the UK.
Employees of National Express, related companies, their families and agencies and associated companies, are not eligible to participate in the competition.
There are no cash alternatives.
No purchase is necessary.
No responsibility can be accepted for lost or misplaced entries and incomplete entries will be disregarded.
National Express reserves the right to modify or terminate any prize draw at any time.
By entering the prize draw, the entrant accepts these terms and conditions.

19 Comments

Won't let me enter

Worked for me. Thank you.

Is anyone else having issues with the link working? It redirects me to the HUKD homepage...

edit: Tested in Chrome and Edge on Windows 10 and also in the HUKD App on Android.
Edited by: "drewdibble" 10th Jun

Not working for me either oO

Original Poster

niget

https://nationalexpress.pgtb.me/rBMks9?utm_source=crm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20170610_FathersDay

​thank you for adding that link. when I tested it after I posted it, was working fine.

LINK OK JUST ENTERED NO PROBS

Thanks OP, fingers x'd

Thankyou

Thanks

Thank you

thanks

Thanx Adrian

Thank you

I reported the problem with the link going back to HUKD for some and it has now been fixed for this post.

Thank You

Thanks

x

THanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tumble Dryer request45
    2. Anyone got experience with an instant water heater for a shower?33
    3. Samsung s8 trade in01
    4. Ipad 9.7 32gb Wi-Fi only11