EXPIRED

Win a weekend break in Cork for two @ Southampton Airport

Aer Lingus Regional and the Clayton Hotel Cork City are offering one lucky winner a weekend break in Cork for two.

Overlooking the River Lee and facing the inspired architecture of city hall, the award winning Clayton Hotel Cork City is Cork’s premier 4-star hotel. The hotel is superbly located, only a two minute stroll from the city’s thriving shopping and entertainment hot spots and its main business district. The Clayton Hotel Cork City goes that extra mile to ensure your stay is as relaxing as possible. Amenities include Kudos Bar & Restaurant Essence Spa and Club Vitae Health & Fitness club. The Heartbeat of the hotel is the Atrium Lounge, a relaxing space to inspire, work, dine and unwind.

15 Comments

Thanks

x

keeps saying errors on the form when there arent any ?

telmealing

keeps saying errors on the form when there arent any ?

Same here for me too

sueyred

Same here for me too

Problem is the lousy bu***rs want you to sign up for e-mails / newsletters and if you don't then NO GO

Many thanks to waterpolo

I tried ticking the newsletter box with the same result ?

Thanks for posting but same problems as above.

keep getting an error message up when form is completed! Tried it 5 times!! needs seeing to

Error message as well, tried everything

Thank you

Thanks

Thank You

Thank you

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Heads-Up / Reminder - How to avoid using PayPal's own conversion rates :{33
    2. Walker crisps67
    3. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.812
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767536

See more discussions